Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County @ Morgan County 10/20/17
Powell is looking to claim the district championship in Morgan County on senior night for the Cougars. Morgan coming off a big win over Knott County 44-34. Powell jumped all over Breathitt early last week with a 44-6 lead at the half, winning 44-20.
Powell is undefeated in district play, Morgan and Breathitt each have 1 district loss.
If Powell wins, they win the district out-right. If Morgan wins, be a 3 way tie for 1st place. Who you got and why?:popcorn:
Much as I would like to see Morgan co win on Sr night and for Donnie McKenzie I think the Powell county ground game is too much for Morgan to handle. Morgan should still put up some points but they really struggle on defense. Powell 50 Morgan 36
The Pirates grind their way to a hard fought victory in West Liberty, 49-28. In celebration of the football team's district championship, Powell fires the basketball coach.
Powell County 49-34
I like confusion at the top, so I will take Morgan in a close one. 42-40 Morgan.
Powell by 2 TDs
jumpshooter Wrote:I like confusion at the top, so I will take Morgan in a close one. 42-40 Morgan.

That would be crazy. So what would happen if Morgan does beat Powell and Breathitt wins. 3 way tie with those 3 teams being 4-1 in district play. What is the deciding factor? Does anyone know?

Hypothetcially what if's here.
Morgan beat Powell and lost to Breathitt.

Powell beat Breathitt and lost to Morgan

Breathitt beat Morgan but lost to Powell.
F.N.L. Wrote:Powell is looking to claim the district championship in Morgan County on senior night for the Cougars. Morgan coming off a big win over Knott County 44-34. Powell jumped all over Breathitt early last week with a 44-6 lead at the half, winning 44-20.
Powell is undefeated in district play, Morgan and Breathitt each have 1 district loss.
If Powell wins, they win the district out-right. If Morgan wins, be a 3 way tie for 1st place. Who you got and why?:popcorn:

Who do you have and why?