Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
needing two teams
looking for two boys elementary basketball teams to play two teams from Martin County on Saturday, November 11.Teams must be made up of fourth and fifth graders ( no sixth graders). Anyone interested send me a message. Thanks
This is a middle school thread so I will move it to the middle school forum. You may have better luck there.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[quote=Jed Clampett]looking for two boys elementary basketball teams to play two teams from Martin County on Saturday, November 11.Teams must be made up of fourth and fifth graders ( no sixth graders). Anyone interested send me a message. Thanks[/QUOTE
I might be able to round a team or two up. Is there any fees or costs?
Jed Clampett Wrote:looking for two boys elementary basketball teams to play two teams from Martin County on Saturday, November 11.Teams must be made up of fourth and fifth graders ( no sixth graders). Anyone interested send me a message. Thanks
I may be able to round a team or two up. Is there any fees or costs?
no cost i need to know asap if you can bring one or two teams
Looking for Two Elementary (4th/5th)teams for this Saturday, Dec. 2nd to play a 4 team round robin event at Pikeville Elementary. NO RUNNING CLOCK!!
Contact Jack Jarrell 606-422-0958