Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern @ Pulaski Co 10/20
Why is no one talking about this game? Very important District matchup. Two of the best long snappers in the state. SW 6 PC 3.
Warriors by 10
Southwestern by two TD's.
Sw 41-6
Should be a good game. Two well Coached teams with a lot of talent. Turnovers and Penalties will determine the winner of this rivalry game.
I’ve just got that feeling. South Western 48 pc 5.
I think it’s all Southwestern in this one from start to finish
The bad moon will not rise in this one.Too much Edwards. SW 42 -14. Safe travels to the Warrior faithful as they head to Pirate Field.
Larry “Tickler” French still spunking after all these years. Feel sorry for County High.
Is coach Warren still coaching for PC? Me and him were tight, now he’s not, if you know what I mean. This should be a good game and I’m taking the Cardinals 13-69.
Slotback22 Wrote:Why is no one talking about this game? Very important District matchup. Two of the best long snappers in the state. SW 6 PC 3.
A buddy and I were just talking about why no one had talked about this game. I think all the fans of PC knows that they shouldn't have to man hopeful thoughts on this game. All those fans thinking before the season after losing 12 players and few issues as well. I guess they see it differently. I think SW should be a big favorite.
Nobody is talking about it because it isn't gonna be much of a game. SW will destroy PC.
Gotta go with SW in this one!!
Dont let pulaski's record fool you, look where all their losses are ranked... look where Henry Clay is ranked, cant write this one off it'll be a close game.
Warriors just have better players this year.
The last 2 PC classes are 2 of the best football classes to ever come through this county, period. If you don’t believe me look at the PC record books or the KHSAA record books. This is not the same PC team, SW could possibly have their best team under Larry French. I’m taking SW 34-13.
I think this lack of good teams on both sides is good for the 8 th district WC HC or North would win the Region if both Pulaski schools are down.
Hard for me to bet against Coach Hines in games that matter. PC 21-14.
Pulaski - 47
Southwestern - 45
is this going to be on one of the radio stations?
Southwestren by score of 35-27
Sw-35
pc-14