1 Johnson Central @
4 Ashland Blazer

5A
4 South Warren @
2 Bowling Green

6A
7 Ryle @
3 Simon Kenton
4A maybe closer game 6Rock/8Knox. I think JC handles Ashland.
Danville.
The Corbin and Casey Co. might be a game for a half
The JC and Ashland will be at least a 3 TD game
Some of these teams are putting up a lot of points but I believe defense wins championships. It will be interesting to see how the high powered offenses do against the lock down defenses. Should be a great week in high school football!!!
4A It's not even a debate.

Johnson Central vs. Ashland Blazer.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I am excited about a couple of games this week. It is a good week to be a high school football fan.
oldschool77 Wrote:4A maybe closer game 6Rock/8Knox. I think JC handles Ashland.

Rock seems to be getting their swag back but not a contender yet. Knox seems to be down a little from what they've been. This game maybe closer than what I originally thought but I still like Rockcastle.
Rip/Spin Wrote:Rock seems to be getting their swag back but not a contender yet. Knox seems to be down a little from what they've been. This game maybe closer than what I originally thought but I still like Rockcastle.

How much swag does a team have when they have ONE win against a team with a winning record? :eyeroll:
And Knox has 0. Their best win is against two 4-4 teams. All I'm saying is Rock looks to be on their way back to where they use to be. Not so long ago they were losing to the teams they have beaten this year. Not there yet, but getting there.
Madison Southern vs. Anderson Co. should be a barn burner.
Hatz Wrote:How much swag does a team have when they have ONE win against a team with a winning record? :eyeroll:
TWO after Friday!
To me Danville vs Lexington Christian is easily the best game of them all, potentially. It's who I'd go watch if I were neutral.
Ms-33
ac-14