Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell co vs Jackson co
boys got a win over a 2 -6 McCreary team . McCreary Not Good Like all there people said we Won .if Jackson beats bell it will be first win over a winning team for Jackson history our two wins come over teams with combined 2- 14 record Don’t think We can Beat Bell But it d be nice to beat a team with winning record bell just hope Boys Play hard
Good luck Jackson, from Casey. It was just last year we beat them for the first time. I know not the normal Bell, but still a win over a traditional program is always a big deal. I hope you guys have a great game and best team on that night wins. I swear I believe McCreary is more talented than Bell. If you can beat McCreary on a night and get your team to really play, you got a shot vs Bell.
It's not gonna happen Smoke1015. Congrats on winning your way into the playoffs Jackson but Bell hangs 40+ on you Friday.
I got asked today by a friend and didn’t know, who is bell co’s defensive coordinator?
Rip/Spin Wrote:It's not gonna happen Smoke1015. Congrats on winning your way into the playoffs Jackson but Bell hangs 40+ on you Friday.

I doubt it too. You can beat McCreary because they seem to have some quit in them, and of course coaching is not even close to the same level.
Coach Sam Marple. He was with Dudley at Taylor Co for one year and was head coach at Casey the year before that..
Bell by 28
don't think we will Beat bell but it Would be Nice if we could beat a team with A winning Record I don't think We ever have coach Dalton need a Win against a Team with more than 2 or 3 wins . don't think we have beaten anyone with a Winning Record in our History Berea is Awful and Mccreary is Not very Good but a Win is win but Got Progress Beyond this
Bobcat4years Wrote:Coach Sam Marple. He was with Dudley at Taylor Co for one year and was head coach at Casey the year before that..

Ok thank you. Is there a coach Napier on staff there?
Bell better beware Jackson County got a vote in the 3A poll this week
jchs football parent Wrote:don't think we will Beat bell but it Would be Nice if we could beat a team with A winning Record I don't think We ever have coach Dalton need a Win against a Team with more than 2 or 3 wins . don't think we have beaten anyone with a Winning Record in our History Berea is Awful and Mccreary is Not very Good but a Win is win but Got Progress Beyond this

The year was 2015 Jackson County beat Clinton County 5-4.....42-22 :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:The year was 2015 Jackson County beat Clinton County 5-4.....42-22 :popcorn:

the Only team who schedules a weaker Schedule than we do but ur right
smoke1015 Wrote:Good luck Jackson, from Casey. It was just last year we beat them for the first time. I know not the normal Bell, but still a win over a traditional program is always a big deal. I hope you guys have a great game and best team on that night wins. I swear I believe McCreary is more talented than Bell. If you can beat McCreary on a night and get your team to really play, you got a shot vs Bell.

McCreary was Not Good there Defense was Real bad I was Not impressed Considering all The Bad Stuff there fans were talking About How good they were They Were Not there 2-6 . second Worst Team On our schedule Next To Berea
This one is a pretty easy pic Bell Co. by a lot
jchs football parent Wrote:McCreary was Not Good there Defense was Real bad I was Not impressed Considering all The Bad Stuff there fans were talking About How good they were They Were Not there 2-6 . second Worst Team On our schedule Next To Berea
Listen McCreary brought there worst performance I would say yet to that game reguardless you all won fair and square , on a given night that mccreary team could put up a whole lot of points.. defense is possibly one of the worst I have seen. Don't get your hopes up with Bell they won't be taking the week off they will name the score with Jackson
Bell 49
Jackson 6
Unbeaten55 Wrote:Listen McCreary brought there worst performance I would say yet to that game reguardless you all won fair and square , on a given night that mccreary team could put up a whole lot of points.. defense is possibly one of the worst I have seen. Don't get your hopes up with Bell they won't be taking the week off they will name the score with Jackson
Bell 49
Jackson 6

at least it wont be 75 points we give up like mccreary . mccreary is way overrated Berea was the Only team worse we faced .so Much for you Alls prediction of mccreary Blow out :Thumbs:
jchs football parent Wrote:at least it wont be 75 points we give up like mccreary . mccreary is way overrated Berea was the Only team worse we faced .so Much for you Alls prediction of mccreary Blow out :Thumbs:

Took 5 turnovers and week off practice for you all to even win lol. Bell would score 90 on you all
I think we can all agree both teams are bad. 2-6 is a bad record for the schedules played. And don't take what I say to heart, because my hometown team has the same record, with a weak district. But both play good teams in Casey and Corbin with Bell not being the Bell of old, but still not bad.
Is Bell's practices mandatory this week?
E's Army Wrote:Is Bell's practices mandatory this week?

Something tells me Bell takes their football a little more serious than McCreary Central:truestory:
Unbeaten55 Wrote:Took 5 turnovers and week off practice for you all to even win lol. Bell would score 90 on you all

oh the excuses excuses Mccreary not a Good team our QB ran all over You Guys no contain at All we hit the edge and There was no one To be FOund Try some Humility You got rolled up and Smoked:welcome:
Unbeaten55 Wrote:Took 5 turnovers and week off practice for you all to even win lol. Bell would score 90 on you all

and mccreary Could only muster 12 Against us you Guys Got big heads and It got Popped
jchs football parent Wrote:and mccreary Could only muster 12 Against us you Guys Got big heads and It got Popped

Congrats Jackson county won a game other than their bye week lol.
A budding rivalry
jumpshooter Wrote:I think we can all agree both teams are bad. 2-6 is a bad record for the schedules played. And don't take what I say to heart, because my hometown team has the same record, with a weak district. But both play good teams in Casey and Corbin with Bell not being the Bell of old, but still not bad.

Yeah Bell isn't this God awful team, just doesn't have the powerhouse giants they had a few times. They are what I'd call solid. Corbin is special. Casey is good. McCreary Central had, in my opinion, special talent, but maybe the most underachieving high-school team I've ever saw. Jackson took advantage of a demoralized team, that didn't just miss a week of practice, they have QUIT. That's my take on it.
Pulling for bell county in this one
After the class they showed us I hope Jackson smokes them. But it won’t happen. Bell doesn’t have a whole lot but they are still at least 3 TDS better than Jackson. Probably a whole lot more than that.
62-12 Bell. Bell will put a beat-down on Jackson County.
smoke1015 Wrote:Yeah Bell isn't this God awful team, just doesn't have the powerhouse giants they had a few times. They are what I'd call solid. Corbin is special. Casey is good. McCreary Central had, in my opinion, special talent, but maybe the most underachieving high-school team I've ever saw. Jackson took advantage of a demoralized team, that didn't just miss a week of practice, they have QUIT. That's my take on it.

Think you hit it right on the head, QUIT. McCreary has a lot of talent, Not very well Coached. Defense was worst I've seen in many years. With all we lose to graduation I hate to think about next year playing this schedule.Confusedhh:
big Game For coach Dalton and generals Can they beat a Average bell co Team and Get a win against a Team with a Real Winning Record