Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle county
60.00%
Knox Central
40.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle county @ Knox Central 10/20
Rock travels to knox where they havnt won since 2007. Who wins this one? Winner gets a home playoff game
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Rock travels to knox where they havnt won since 2007. Who wins this one? Winner gets a home playoff game

Rock big if they run it down there throats. Rock 35-7
Rock by 10
This isn't Knox year.
Rock will dominate 2nd half and put the K in knox.
Rock will be putting the KO in KnOx.
The Rock going away 42-14.
It's two 6 win and 2 loss teams meeting AT Knox Central. Both teams lost badly to Wayne County and each lost to another good team besides that. How you can say it's gonna be a butt kicking by Rockcastle is beyond me. I hope you are right....but, all you are doing is making wallpaper with those predictions. I've seen a very good Parkey coached favored Rock team go to Knox Central in 2011, get surprised by a spread attack and just reel. Knox was underdog in that game which was coached by Scotty Russell. I'd say it will be a one touchdown game and will go either way, especially with kids that were coached by Scotty in the past. I hope you optimists are right and I'm rooting for Rockcastle, but, WOW......:Shaking:
Rockets 35-14 .
papagrit Wrote:It's two 6 win and 2 loss teams meeting AT Knox Central. Both teams lost badly to Wayne County and each lost to another good team besides that. How you can say it's gonna be a butt kicking by Rockcastle is beyond me. I hope you are right....but, all you are doing is making wallpaper with those predictions. I've seen a very good Parkey coached favored Rock team go to Knox Central in 2011, get surprised by a spread attack and just reel. Knox was underdog in that game which was coached by Scotty Russell. I'd say it will be a one touchdown game and will go either way, especially with kids that were coached by Scotty in the past. I hope you optimists are right and I'm rooting for Rockcastle, but, WOW......:Shaking:

I'm like you, I don't see them being 3 touchdowns better. I'm expecting this to a close game that could go either way.
I maybe way off on the score but I do think the difference in these two is Rock's defense is much better than Knox Central's. Fun to speculate but we all know the games aren't played here. Good luck to both teams!
Rock are expecting a battle. No one thinking this will be easy.
The Rock has its handful this Friday this will not be a blowout either way knox wont blowout the rock so who ever wins will win by a few points. I just hope its the rock that wins and all kids stay healthy
Having Donovan Arthur back healthy with a few games under his belt should help Knox on both sides of the ball. I'd like to see him get a few more touches this week but I understand wanting to keep him healthy for the playoffs.

I think this game will be a little closer then what people think. Rock is really tough though.
Knox by 21
Playing against a player like Carton and Donovan in there final home game will be tough. Nothing easy about this one. Its going to be a all out war.
Going with the home team in a close one :popcorn:

Knox Central 21
Rockcastle County 20
Fear the Rock. They will roll on Friday.
I really don't think the outcome will be close!! Rock with a big win!!!
are qb and not to mention best defensive back will be out but still think we can give rock a game so im going with knox 28 rock 13 good luck to both teams stay healthy for the playoffs
This one should be a good one!! Rock 28 Knox 21
Rock beat a team they werent picked to beat in whitley. Knox beat harlan, hard to tell with ones schedule...
Rock will just line up and run over Knox.
Prayers going out to family of rockcastle county student who passed away after a dirt bike incident. Remember his classmates. As today is going to be hard for them.
I so hate to hear this.

Prayers for that family for peace!
sorry to hear this will ask for prayer and pray for the family and friends
Prayers from the edge of the Rock. I reckon the boy was a good kid that was on the school bass fishing team. A real shame and a tragic loss.
Rock 21-14. Well, 20-14 kicker might shank one. Prayers for the students and the family of their classmate as they grieve his loss.
28-14 Rock wins
I feel an upset here in this one Knox 34 Rock 30
Rockcastle County will riddle Knox Central.