Thoughts and predictions :popcorn::popcorn:

Boyle County 7-1
Western Hills 6-2
Boyle by a lot Western Hills has no defense at all
Boyle County by 20
Boyle County 42-7
Boyle 56-12
Boyle is working towards a December trip to Lexington
Should be a close 1st Q after that Boyle County with a running clock starting the 4th Q :popcorn:

Boyle County 56
Western Hill 14
Boyle is to much in this one. Western Hills is having a nice season but Boyle is a step up in competition.
Boyle by at least 4 touchdowns.
Well let’s see what Robinson does with Boyle this week he had 283 against Lex.Cath. and 277 with Garrard Co. he’s going against a better defense this week let’s see if he can put the same numbers up
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Well let’s see what Robinson does with Boyle this week he had 283 against Lex.Cath. and 277 with Garrard Co. he’s going against a better defense this week let’s see if he can put the same numbers up

That what I’m interested in seeing. I have a family member that ref’s in the east and a little bit up north. He said the kid is as advertised but like you said, look at the competition.
I don't see him putting up 200 yards against Boyle's D. Boyle is legit and I think they play Belfry for the title.
It's a very, very, very long shot, but I'm going with the Hills in this one.
Boyle should win! But they've gotta stop Western Hills rb
Boyle Co. 41-6
I'll go for a long shot. You all underestimate Robinson. Boyle is great, but this kid is simply amazing. Robinson carries Hills to a victory. NO WAY they hold him to under 200 total yards yards.

42-41

Its a long long long shot, but there no money here so I'll take em.
Boyle and their style of defense have been know to stop really solid running backs in the past. Hester and the Rebels will have prepared and will be ready. The only way that this is a game is if Boyle's kids come out unfocused. Boyle wins big.
Boyle County should win this one rather easily. My concern with Boyle is their defensive line pressure. Lexington Catholic's quarterback had all day to throw the ball during the entire game last week. Before the playoffs and the rematch with Catholic, Boyle is going to have to figure out some way to put pressure on the other team's quarterback. Or maybe Catholic's offensive line was just that good.
I don’t worry about Western Hills offense Robinson is a Elite player but there defense is what will kill them
jumpshooter Wrote:I'll go for a long shot. You all underestimate Robinson. Boyle is great, but this kid is simply amazing. Robinson carries Hills to a victory. NO WAY they hold him to under 200 total yards yards.

42-41

Its a long long long shot, but there no money here so I'll take em.

11 yards is all he got on the ground.