Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casey County @ Corbin 10-20-17
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn:

Casey County 8-0
Corbin 7-1
Casey isn't there yet.... But, they are on the right track. They have had really good teams as of late. If they keep doing what they have been, they will be fighting for a championship soon... For now, Corbin 42-14... Good luck to both teams and hope they have a injury free game
Corbin running clock in the third
Corbin bad as the want to
with that being said 49 to 14
54-12. Running clock right before half. Second 6 scored on JV.
Corbin by 16
Corbin - 42
Casey - 22
Man...picking against your team is a no-no. I'll go like this. Closer than some think. Running clock...I feared that last year but didn't believe it would happen, and my belief panned out, at least last year...

I'm going, Corbin's defense is as good as advertised. Casey struggles with that great secondary but puts a good drive together in hostile territory. Corbin's offense plays inspired just because of the zero at the end of Casey's record and surges. But Casey is good enough, coaching wise to slow the Hounds down some. Then this one could be a good one if Casey could get their most explosive player back from injury (although I don't think he'll be back this year). It hurts me to put this, and I believe we'll do better in the playoff, but...

Final:
Corbin-35
Casey-14
Corbin 50s to 6
Hounds by 28.
Planning on going to this one, hoping for a good game
Road to Kroger field begins this Friday night. :bike::bike::bike:

Corbin 56
Casey County 13
64SUR Wrote:Road to Kroger field begins this Friday night. :bike::bike::bike:

Corbin 56
Casey County 13

This isn't far fetched...:-( I don't think that 56 will be so much on the ground though. Our linebackers are super super solid. I'll put it this way, they would start for you, IMO.
Will Casey's front seven be able to contain Sizemore and can the o-line protect their QB? I've watched film on Casey and they lack size at left tackle. Young man held his own and was solid for Casey but can he handle the size, strength and speed from Corbin's d-line. I don't like that matchup for Casey. Corbin's offensive will find the most success on Casey's secondary. I may travel to see this one and hoping for a competitive game. Corbin 42
Casey 18
Corbin 35-14
Corbin 46-14
I think the Redhounds are still too good. Corbin wins 41-13.
Corbin 41-6
smoke1015 Wrote:This isn't far fetched...:-( I don't think that 56 will be so much on the ground though. Our linebackers are super super solid. I'll put it this way, they would start for you, IMO.

No they wouldn’t watched your game against bell on hudl, would take 4 of them to our two. IMO
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:No they wouldn’t watched your game against bell on hudl, would take 4 of them to our two. IMO

Wouldn’t
Rip/Spin Wrote:Will Casey's front seven be able to contain Sizemore and can the o-line protect their QB? I've watched film on Casey and they lack size at left tackle. Young man held his own and was solid for Casey but can he handle the size, strength and speed from Corbin's d-line. I don't like that matchup for Casey. Corbin's offensive will find the most success on Casey's secondary. I may travel to see this one and hoping for a competitive game. Corbin 42
Casey 18

Ugh...that's my son. :-) Yes he is not the biggest thing out there, for sure.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:No they wouldn’t watched your game against bell on hudl, would take 4 of them to our two. IMO

bull butter.

Inside backers...I don't believe you at all. Both those guys will play college ball somewhere. You sir are wrong on that one.
Not putting him down Smoke. He is just small to be an o-lineman and he is gonna be facing the toughest test he has had all year. He played solid in the film that I watched and was outsized in that game. The backs and tightend may just have to help him out some.
Rip/Spin Wrote:Not putting him down Smoke. He is just small to be an o-lineman and he is gonna be facing the toughest test he has had all year. He played solid in the film that I watched and was outsized in that game. The backs and tightend may just have to help him out some.

Oh I know man. Facts are facts. He's not a big guy. Nothing wrong with what you said at all.
Corbin pulls away late, but no running clock. I'll say 38-14
The Spread Wrote:Corbin pulls away late, but no running clock. I'll say 38-14

If this Corbin team wasn't special, I think we'd beat them. Corbin is never bad, always solid. But I feel this past 2 years has been some of their better teams for a good while. What does everyone else think on that? But if this was some of the Corbin teams that has beat us up, vs our current team, I'd give us a shot. What ifs and all that don't matter I don't guess. This is a good darn football team, with a real shot at state.
Gitback Coach Wrote:Corbin - 42
Casey - 22

I wouldn’t ever dimiss the possibility of it being a close game, sometimes teams don’t play at the highest level possible every game, but I’d almost garuntee Casey don’t get over two scores on our defense. With the exception of, if it’s already over and the varsity allowed 2 scores and then the jv gave one up. But even our JV held bell co to 8 points
smoke1015 Wrote:If this Corbin team wasn't special, I think we'd beat them. Corbin is never bad, always solid. But I feel this past 2 years has been some of their better teams for a good while. What does everyone else think on that? But if this was some of the Corbin teams that has beat us up, vs our current team, I'd give us a shot. What ifs and all that don't matter I don't guess. This is a good darn football team, with a real shot at state.

Just my opinion, this is the best defense I've seen Corbin have, and the most diverse offense, with more speed at more positions. More weapons and they use them all. Better overall than I've seen in 8-10 years.

It's a departure from an old school Corbin team that had a powerful line and a couple true stud backs, where you knew they would run it between the tackles, and weather you won simply depended on if you were mean enough to stop it.

If I said Corbin had a missing link, the line could be more powerful, and there isn't that true Corbin bruiser in the backfield. Other than that, the overall scheme is better, and Corbin is more difficult to prepare for. Just my opinion.