Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Pike Central (9/20)
Belfry makes the trip to Buckley's Creek to take on the Hawks in the final district game of the season.

IMO, Closer game at the half, but Belfry puts this one away with a couple TD's in the 3rd quarter.

Belfry - 48
Pike Central - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
49-7 Big Red
Again the closest this game will ever be is right before kickoff The Hawks just want this week to be over fast
Belfry by 20.
Belfry names the score in this one.
Belfry by as many as they want
Belfry 56
Pike County Central 00

:howdy::howdy::howdy: from Corbin
Yet another running clock..
Belfry.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
MountainBall44 Wrote:Yet another running clock..

Yes it will be then we can get back to playing some football
Belfry by as many as they want
Belfry by 60-0 running clock early.. Go Belfry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
I don't like these kinds of games but then again I do because so many young guys get experience and keep this BELFRY TRAIN ROLLING when its there turn..
Another non competitive game for the Pirates, I believe. Running clock mid way through 2nd Qtr. Get the starters out early without any injuries and get ready for the big showdown on Pond Creek in the season finale against the Mighty Eagles from Johnsonville!
Joey Dotson is the only person that can keep this game from being a running clock in the 1st half. He on the whistle in this one?
Big Don Wrote:Joey Dotson is the only person that can keep this game from being a running clock in the 1st half. He on the whistle in this one?

Joey is most definitely a idiot but he will not screw Coach Haywood he likes his career better than that
Belfry wins big in this one!!
BelfryPride Wrote:Belfry makes the trip to Buckley's Creek to take on the Hawks in the final district game of the season.

IMO, Closer game at the half, but Belfry puts this one away with a couple TD's in the 3rd quarter.

Belfry - 48
Pike Central - 14

We might end up with 48 points but it won’t be closer at the half it will be a running clock before halftime
Little bit of history....Belfry leads the series 25-0...I am thinking the closest game was 10 points several years ago. First game I recall was in 93 at Vipperman.
bucslover68 Wrote:Little bit of history....Belfry leads the series 25-0...I am thinking the closest game was 10 points several years ago. First game I recall was in 93 at Vipperman.

I believe it was 2009 - 2010 season it ended up being 24 to 14 that’s when they had Alan Boggs that was a battle that year it was most definitely the most competitive game between the two schools
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I believe it was 2009 - 2010 season that’s when they had Alan Boggs that was a battle that year it was most definitely the most competitive game between the two schools

I think the first year at PC in 2009, PC led into the 4th and then BHS went into
the “Thomcat” with Thomas Varney at QB and Belfry scored twice and won by 10. The next year at Belfry, Boggs and crew led at half but Belfry dominated the second half and won 33-18 I think. The other game that really sticks out in my mind was 2013 I believe when Belfry went into fumble mode and PC dominated the first half and led then Belfry rolled after halftime. In 2011, at PC, it was close for a half then Josh Dixon took over and Belfry won going away. That was the night Haywood got the record.
bucslover68 Wrote:I think the first year at PC in 2009, PC led into the 4th and then BHS went into
the “Thomcat” with Thomas Varney at QB and Belfry scored twice and won by 10. The next year at Belfry, Boggs and crew led at half but Belfry dominated the second half and won 33-18 I think. The other game that really sticks out in my mind was 2013 I believe when Belfry went into fumble mode and PC dominated the first half and led then Belfry rolled after halftime. In 2011, at PC, it was close for a half then Josh Dixon took over and Belfry won going away. That was the night Haywood got the record.

You are correct my friend
Well it’s here Friday ready to get this game in the books
Belfry 62-6
Unless the team bus wrecks in the curve at speedway, it should be over soon.
Belfry 45
PC 7
Tonight makes 7 years ago that Coach Haywood took over the winningest Kentucky High School Football Coach and he’s still churning out those wins Good job Coach Haywood keep up the goo work