Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 49 Greenup County 35
Final

Great game by each team. I hope that Halstead from Greenup County is ok since he went to the locker room in the 4th quarter.
Congrats to Ashland
Mouseketeers put up a heck of a fight!
Awesome job posting updates tonight Fly By Night :worthy::worthy::worthy: and congratulations Ashland on big win tonight :popcorn:
:CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste
On a side note, this was my first visit to Putnam since the renovations.

Great job.....however, I will always have the memories of the old locker rooms.

The new restrooms were interesting. Plenty of space for 2 or 3 additional urinals in the future in the floor above Ashland's locker room.
I’d say JC will have no problems smoking the tomcats this year.
LET'S KEEP THIS ONE ON THE TOPIC OF THIS FOOTBALL GAME..... not urinals or cancer sticks.

If somebody has an issue with what people do from your school or another school, you need to take it up with the proper school administration. BGR is not the place for that.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
JV team??? In 2012?...What did you do? Play your juniors against JC freshman?:lmao:

A JV team?.... Really?.... A JV team?....:Clap:

How about your varsity against their varsity?:hilarious::hilarious:
Color me shocked. Guess you truly don't know what Greenup is capable of from Friday to Friday. I had heard through thengra pure vine that the loss to Raceland had stirred some things up (in a good way) among the boys in the locker room. Very proud of Greenup, even in defeat this was a statement by their program. They are on the cusp. I really hope they give Grizzle enough time. Congrats to the tomkittens. Sounds like it was a helluva ball game to see!
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Color me shocked. Guess you truly don't know what Greenup is capable of from Friday to Friday. I had heard through thengra pure vine that the loss to Raceland had stirred some things up (in a good way) among the boys in the locker room. Very proud of Greenup, even in defeat this was a statement by their program. They are on the cusp. I really hope they give Grizzle enough time. Congrats to the tomkittens. Sounds like it was a helluva ball game to see!

*through the grape vine
What a game by Breken Thomas last night. Run, catch, and was everywhere on defense.
Blake Hester played a great game for the Tomcats.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:*through the grape vine

Confusednicker:

auto correct??
Just too much speed for the Muskies.Ashland was deeper at the skilled positions.The line play wasn't bad for GC. Salmons will be really good the next several years