Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry -48 Lawrence County -6
Final

Belfry claims the regular season District Title!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bout what I figured. Congrats guys.
Still trying to figure out Lawrence County's offensive approach! Slow developing plays. Seemed like they wanted to read, wanted to option, just wanted West to have it, etc.
bucslover68 Wrote:Still trying to figure out Lawrence County's offensive approach! Slow developing plays. Seemed like they wanted to read, wanted to option, just wanted West to have it, etc.

I have to say your right it was slow developing it seemed it took a while for him to read the defense
bucslover68 Wrote:Still trying to figure out Lawrence County's offensive approach! Slow developing plays. Seemed like they wanted to read, wanted to option, just wanted West to have it, etc.

Our offense is pretty much just slam the ball between the guards because that is the strength of our line. Sometimes you just happen to run into a bigger,faster train. Haywood and his staff knows our offense better than we do and whatever works for a drive or so just won't work on the next drive. Belfry is rarely, if ever, out of position and fundamentally sound. We just couldn't keep things going long enough to sustain long drives by simply trying to over power them. The Pirates have great linebackers I must say. Just all around great team speed.