Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson County 26 Mccreary Central 12
Final.

Just wow.
Congrats to Jackson County
This is shocking to me...Were any of McCreary Central's players suspended for anything? Congrats to Jackson, I am sincerely happy for those guys. I still like their young running back.
Wow! Congrats, I’m surprised, but not really shocked. When you let your players have “optional” practice it’s hard to maintain focus and remember what you’re playing for.
Congrats Jackson! Stepped up big tonight! How about a little "positivity" from you Jackson fans tonight, the kids deserve it. Way too much big talk from the McCreary crew.
wow
Central does less with 22 seniors than any team I can remember. They did a lot of talking in the offseason and couldn't even win one District game. Congratulations to Jackson because you guys deserve to go to the playoffs this year. I think this is the first time they beat another team to go.
Wheels have fallen off at McCreary County.
Congratulations Jackson County General :Cheerlead...............I may never picked McCreary again..........SHOCKER :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
E's Army Wrote:Wheels have fallen off at McCreary County.

I feel the same. Losing to Corbin...I'm sure no matter what they say, they and their kids expected it. They truly thought they would beat Casey, probably in a fairly competitive game, but they would win. Once our young guys figured out they would throw the ball we humiliated them, and for the illegal stuff, talk, flipping the bird to our players after every tackle, etc.. Coach allowed punishment to ensue. After that, then optional practice (who knows if they showed or not), losing to Jackson. This is the end of what could have been the start of a decent program. This senior class in my estimation, is as talented as almost any team in 3A. Kind of a sad situation as I'd like to schedule McCreary thinking it could be a decent test.
You talkin’ bout practice?????
What the heck is an optional practice. Never heard of that. But then again this is McCreary.........
Congratulations to Jackson County, you played hard and wanted to win. I'm very disappointed in McCreary Central. #1 when you don't prepare by practice to win you don't deserve to win. #2 when you think all you must do is show up and win you are in trouble. #3 add 13 regional officials on the road and you got problems. No Excuse. Officials were terrible. We should have beat Jackson Co. We have the worst Defense in High School Football. Good luck to our Sr's. I've enjoyed watching you play. Jackson County keep chopping wood.
JCHS football parent has to be happy about this one, right?
I'm sure this was a disappointing loss for McCreary,
School Admin. Wrote:I'm sure this was a disappointing loss for McCreary,

Well it's to be expected when you don't practice the week leading up to a District Game. 7-3 last year and 2 wins this year, losing to Jackson Co. who had won 1 game, yes it's a disappointment. Kind of getting usta it around here.:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
Congratulations to the Generals !
nice Win for Our Boys .with very Low numbers for Us but They Played there Hearts out . McCreary Very arrogant Bunch and Overated . dalton had us Ready Got to Keep it up McCreary was a 2Win Team so We should expect to Win These Games regularly .now Generals lets Get Our first playoff win. .
At least you had high hopes at the beginning of the season........only to see them dashed. I didn't even have high hopes for my team
Congrats Jackson Co!