Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley-Paintsville predictions?
pikevilleball Wrote:GURU you would say paintsville would win if they were playing the chicago bulls. get real paintsville doesnt have a shot in beating valley. baldwin will get out coached again i say valley by 10.

That is what they said about MC. But , the Lady Tigers gave them all they wanted the other night. And MC is way better than SV IMO. Don't take it the wrong way. SV is a good team and matches up with Paintsville greatly. Should be one heck of a game. Going to go with the Lady Tigers in this one though. If they continue playing the way they did against JC and MC. SV lost to MC by 15 and only beat JC by 6. But, none of that matters now it's March and Tourney time! They can beat SV.
they migh have just beat jc by 6 but jc beat paintsville what 2 out of 3 and the only time they beat them was by 1 point. and also they have already beat paintsville once. so valley beat them
pikevilleball Wrote:they migh have just beat jc by 6 but jc beat paintsville what 2 out of 3 and the only time they beat them was by 1 point. and also they have already beat paintsville once. so valley beat them

By 1 on a last sec shot. and that was the first game of the year and like I said, none of that really matters now. It's Tourney time.:rockon:
thas right its tourney time valley has got there #. baldwin will get outcoached again.:letsparty

OffTheHook Wrote:By 1 on a last sec shot. and that was the first game of the year and like I said, none of that really matters now. It's Tourney time.:rockon:
pikevilleball Wrote:thas right its tourney time valley has got there #. baldwin will get outcoached again.:letsparty

Why do I even question you? You are right. Rolleyes Paintsville should just stay home. They should just just go ahead and give the trophy to SV.
I am pulling for the ville in this one...but i think valley will pull it out
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:I am pulling for the ville in this one...but i think valley will pull it out
Now why would you not pull for Valley,seeing that SV is neighbors to PC........Go figure!:p
Valley by 10, Esther Flemming goes off in the second half.
PAINTSVILLE, GET THE BALL TO WELCH ON THE LOW BLOCK!
This creates nothing but good oppurnities for Paintsville when she has the ball. She knows enough to kick it back out if she dosent have anything. Valley will have a hard time with her if she gets the ball in scoring position.
Tricky Wrote:PAINTSVILLE, GET THE BALL TO WELCH ON THE LOW BLOCK!
This creates nothing but good oppurnities for Paintsville when she has the ball. She knows enough to kick it back out if she dosent have anything. Valley will have a hard time with her if she gets the ball in scoring position.

I agree 100%! Me and another guy here at work were just discussing this. HEY, wait.....Is it you? LOL! Never know...:confused:
Valley in another buzzer beater. Both teams are playing good ball I just think that Valley has the upper hand.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Game is tonight!!can't wait
valley by 12
Valley by 13. If someone else steps up for Pville then Valley by 7. I just don't see the ville winnin this one. Valleys full court run and jump will prove to be the deciding factor in this one IMO.
Flemming's Team- 68
Carrol's Team - 62
pikevilleball Wrote:GURU you would say paintsville would win if they were playing the chicago bulls. get real paintsville doesnt have a shot in beating valley. baldwin will get out coached again i say valley by 10.
Valley may win by 10....maybe more. But you wouldn't know how they won! So why would anyone take your oppinion on a basketball game? Ask SV if they are going to overlook Paintsville. Guarantee they know that they had better be ready to play!
I think that Paintsville can and will pull this one out as long as they come out playing the way they did against Magoffin County, they were not intimated at all! Good Luck Tigers!!!
I'M PICKING SHELBY VALLEY !!
Im hoping P'ville, if they get the ball down low to russel and the #45 girl they should do pretty good

P'Ville by 3...last minute shot