Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple Accidently Forgets 3 Year-Old At Corn Maze
WEST JORDAN, Utah (KUTV) A 3-year-old boy was reunited with his parents Tuesday morning after his parents left him at a corn maze overnight.

Around 8 p.m. last night the boy was handed over to police officers working security at the Crazy Corn Maze in West Jordan, 8800 S. 4000 W.
The maze informed guests that they had a missing child, but nobody came to claim the boy by the time the maze had closed.

An officer called the Utah Division of Child and Family Services, who took the child in for the night.

On Tuesday morning at around 7:40 a.m., the parents of the child called West Jordan Police Department and reported the child missing.

The parents woke up and realized the child was gone after they got home from the corn maze.

Police told the parents that DCFS had the boy.
No citations or charges have been filed as of yet, according WJPD Sgt. Monson, but the case is still being investigated.

http://fox45now.com/news/offbeat/3-year-...-overnight[/url]
Something is not right here. How do you forget your three year old until the next morning? Bet drugs are involved
Yeah, and strong enough to put them to sleep for hours!
Some people don't deserve to reproduce
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
A 3 year old baby. It hurts my heart to think about it. The last thing that child should have remembered is a hot bath and PJs put on, and tucked into bed.
When I was in 8th grade I sat outside a gym for over 4 hours on a Saturday waiting on someone to pick me up from basketball practice. When my Mom finally showed up, she bawled me out for not walking across the street to one of my friends house and using the phone to call her.