Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Plays Video Of Cheating Bride At Their Wedding
According to the Daily Mail, it all went down during a montage about the couple's relationship. In the middle of the sweet video was footage taken by a private investigator the man hired. It showed the woman going into a hotel room with her alleged lover.

Shocked guests at the wedding immediately took out their phones and snapped pictures.

It goes on to say after the video played, the man told his bride to go to hell and walked out.

There is a video at the link provided explaining the whole incident.

https://wkqq.iheart.com/content/2017-10-...ged_social
I feel like there's a way to do this and not waste so much money on a wedding. Lol

But to each their own I guess! At least he was able to show everyone of their friends and family that she cheated.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I love it!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
He could have done like one of my family members did when he caught his wife cheating on him and give two shot gun blasts to each of them, one to the head and one to the chest.
Westside Wrote:He could have done like one of my family members did when he caught his wife cheating on him and give two shot gun blasts to each of them, one to the head and one to the chest.

Hmm. I think I would probably just cut the hoe loose and find me some strange TongueirateSho