Clay
Southern Pulaski
Shelby Valley
?????

Who you got?
I didn’t see Clay Middle in the brackets. From the teams I’ve seen id say
Lincoln 2-1 vs Mercer / L @ Meece / 2-1 vs SW / W vs Elkhorn
Mercer 2 losses on the season both to Lincoln
Rock - Haven’t seen them this year but unless they’ve shrunk they are the favorites
RW Combs - Havent seen them this year. Beat Lincoln by 3 at state last year
Meece W vs Lincoln
SW - 1-2 vs Lincoln
Casey - Haven’t seen them this season but they played Lincoln close last year.
I’m sure there are other good teams that I haven’t seen yet.
That’s for 7th btw
Clay solid
RW very good
Mercer strong
Meece big and have gotten a lot better
Rock very strong
Teams that can make some noise:
Lincoln
Southwest Pulaski
Players to watch for:
RW- Hoskins, Proffitt
Mercer-Drakeford, Yeast
Clay-Collins
SWest-Smiddy
Meece-Acey
Rock-King, Brown, Bullock

Gonna b a fun wknd
That’s 7th grade btw
Yes this is the 7th grade division
by the way left off a nice player from Elkhorn
Guard can't remember name but she is right up there with these young ladies

Brackets are up
Good luck to all the teams
From what I'm seeing, I'm calling it to be Meece and Clay or Rock in final game. With Clay or Rock being made champs. Just don't think Meece is good enough to come out on top. Clay and Rock has size and the talent and both teams have the whole package. RW probably has 2 best players in entire state but not the complete package. S Pulaski is definitely another one to watch. Good team there. Looking forward to the games and pray all teams are safe with no injuries.
Watch out for Johnson Jaguars. They’re a deep team and will probably beat Meece. I say they will go far in the 7th grade middle state tournament.
Excellent call Ram. Johnson Nice team. Rock still looked as cream of the field with Mercer a close 2nd. but the bottom part of the bracket is death row. Meece and Rock start off in the morning. Clay, Mercer, Lincoln, and surprise team of tournament Hindman Elementary Beating OKH and S. Pulaski Easy. After today i see the Final 4 being CASEY vs JOHNSON (because RW Combs Top player had a ankle injury and don't see them beating them without her at full strength, played today with a lot of guts). S.Pulaski didn't show up today and don't see them improving by tomorrow. MERCER looked good today and ROCK . Final predicition JOHNSON VS ROCK ROCK CHAMPS. fan favorite Hindman Elementary who are not big but play hard, shoot well and very well coached.
Wow. Looks like Rock is out to Meece. Hindman out. RW is out. Clays out. Rocks best player out due to knee injury. RW 23 showed up and played very well to have the ankle injury from yesterday but I saw her fighting the pain. Definite guts there. I'm now saying Mercer wins. They are playing better ball than anyone.
Great Job by Mercer, Casey made a great run and made the finals competitive. Some very good talent coming up in KY. good weekend of basketball. wish speedy recoveries the young ladies injured.
clay1 Wrote:7th grade is up first next weekend.

My 4 picks for 7th:
Clay
Rockcastle
RW Combs
Meece

8th
Clay
Southern Pulaski
Shelby Valley
?????

Who you got?

Pretty good prediction except you left out Mercer in your top 4. They beat clay by 17 and Meece by 16. Also beat RW Combs in pool play