Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview @ Raceland 10/13
Raceland opens up it district play at home against Fairview in the annual rivalry game. This game is also senior night for the Rams. Raceland should be a clear favorite to win this one but Fairview could surprise the Rams if they are distracted by the senior night festivities or overlook the Eagles in anticipation of the game at Paintsville.
Raceland wins big 35 to 0
Don't think our starting defense will give up a score in this one. But we aren't an offensive team that puts big points on the bored. I think both Raceland and Paintsville ' 2s and 3s could likely win against Fairview ' 1s. No disrespect to Fairview, it's just where they r as a program right now. Rams will likely come out a little flat due to the festivities and take a snap or two to wake up. But the Rams will roll.

Rams 38
Eagles 6
Raceland by 18
47-14 Raceland.
Raceland will have there way in this one
Rams won't have any issues in this one! I think offensively it comes together for Raceland Friday night!
Rams getting ready for the stretch run
I think the offense will start off a little slow, especially coming off of the bye week. In the second half they will put it together to win big.

Raceland 40
Fairview 0
This thread has lost its fire. I miss Clint Westwood and Scrappy ' BS. Bring it to the wood. "State champs breakdowns" those were the days that the bullshittery was at its peak. But scrap done gave up and I ain't seen or heard from CW in two years.
Rams win big and rest up for the big district showdown.
That's what worries me. Is in all of our big blow out wins, it has taken awhile for us to put up the points needed to pull the startets. I just hope we can be smart and play this game like Paintsville did. The screens nothing, as long as when the final horn sounds, you have more points than they do lol. Idc if it's a 40 point blow out or an 2-0 win. I just want us to win and remain healthy. Bc we have alot of guys play in through some stuff right now.
Rams need to not look ahead to the little tiggers.
That's another thing that worries me. This team is full of atheletes. This team is full of speed. This team is full of big strong lineman. This team is full of quick footed lineman. This team has a solid group on special teams. This team has a solid defense. This team has NO clear cut leader on either side of the ball. Someone has got to step up in that department and fast. Nows the time more than ever.
Rams by eleventy billion
Rams win by what they want too but they might want to give a break to some players that is not 100%
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:This thread has lost its fire. I miss Clint Westwood and Scrappy ' BS. Bring it to the wood. "State champs breakdowns" those were the days that the bullshittery was at its peak. But scrap done gave up and I ain't seen or heard from CW in two years.

Thank you Scotty B for awakening me from my slumber. For the last couple of years i have been "encouraging " kids from down state west from here to attend the hood. Unlike soggy bottom via adidas we cannot afford expenses nor do we hold back entire classes (example: Rams 6th graders) having stated the obvious with no rebuttal, Rams win in fashion, enjoy because eventually the tide will turn
Rams by a lot...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scotty...You woke up Clit WestWeed .....Bahahahahah!!!
Clint Westwood Wrote:Thank you Scotty B for awakening me from my slumber. For the last couple of years i have been "encouraging " kids from down state west from here to attend the hood. Unlike soggy bottom via adidas we cannot afford expenses nor do we hold back entire classes (example: Rams 6th graders) having stated the obvious with no rebuttal, Rams win in fashion, enjoy because eventually the tide will turn

Weeeeelllll if it isn't Clint Weasel Wood! if you cant beatem......cheatam! whats been going on? trying to get players from another state? trying to play graduated players from 10 years ago? trying to rent out housing perhaps? boy ive missed you and the boys from the wild westwood days.
Unfortunately for the Rams I don't think the Eagles will field a team at all next year. don't look for there to be a school in westweed in a few years either.
This will be a padding stats game unfortunately.. Fairview gave up 40 against Lewis Co.
if I were the westwild beagles I would call this my bye week and stay home.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:if I were the westwild beagles I would call this my bye week and stay home.

Are you saying your not giving them much of a chance in this one Devli?
This game will be the equivalent of a Shield or Brawn Strowman beatdown for the Eagles. I almost feel sorry for them...but not enough to keep them from the beatdown they will receive Friday. Wink
Raceland 41
Fairview 20

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
Glad there is stesl a little hate in this rivalry
There is a lot of it on their side. Needless to say they will play us a lot harder than they did the Tigers. This is definitely a game you don't want somebody hurt in.
I hate seeing Fairview in the slump that they are in now. I remember playing this game in the early 2000's and it was as intense of a rivalry as you could get. In those games you knew it was going to be a battle because many of the players personally did not like one another and that level of intensity made the game fun. In this game I think the Eagles will play hard to start off but they just won't have the horses to keep up with the Rams down the stretch. Best of luck to both teams and may everyone come out injury free!
Rams Roll big