Poll: Who wins it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fleming County
50.00%
Bath County
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fleming County at Bath County 10-13
Both teams come in at 6-1 and 3-0 in the district. Who wins this pivotal game and stays in control of the district title?
Bath County by 1
What if Bath County wins this game and Russell beats Bath County and all 3 teams go 4-1 does it go to Fleming County with Russell 2nd and Bath County 3rd in the District?
david5164 Wrote:What if Bath County wins this game and Russell beats Bath County and all 3 teams go 4-1 does it go to Fleming County with Russell 2nd and Bath County 3rd in the District?

Not sure. It goes to wins by your non district opponents I believe. Russell wouldn't get any points from Boyd and they would have to beat Raceland to get some. That's what happened to Fleming a couple of years ago.
Fleming County by score of 25-14
Going with the home team Confusedinglepar

Bath County 20
Fleming County 14
david5164 Wrote:What if Bath County wins this game and Russell beats Bath County and all 3 teams go 4-1 does it go to Fleming County with Russell 2nd and Bath County 3rd in the District?

I believe the tie breaker is total wins of each teams top 4 non district opponents. Bath would have win totals from Rowan, Estill, and Powell to date with Nicholas left to play at seasons end. Fleming would have Greenup, Rowan, and Mason to date with Paintsville at seasons end. Russell would only have Boyd to date with Raceland at seasons end. A 3 way tie would currently have Fleming as the #1 seed, Bath County #2, and Russell #3. The twist would be if Bath County and Fleming County tie at seasons end with the tie breaker win totals. (If you look the team involved it's realistically possible). Not sure what the next tie breaker is.
Fleming had a let-down game vs. West. Fleming back to their old selves in a big way this week. 42-21 Fleming.
I think this is going to be a battle both teams wants this game but after the smoke clears I think Fleming Co. barely pulls this one out but don’t be surprised if Bath pulls it out 6 points or less ether
Back to the top Confusedinglepar
Hearing some rumblings out of Flemingsburg that they might have the services of a young man that has been out for a while! If so, that will be a big boost to their team.
thecoacher Wrote:Hearing some rumblings out of Flemingsburg that they might have the services of a young man that has been out for a while! If so, that will be a big boost to their team.

Since you are very "in tune" with the team would you care to elaborate?
It's Friday the 13th. Strange things happen....the unexpected.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Since you are very "in tune" with the team would you care to elaborate?

Not real "in tune" lol! That's why I said rumblings. Don't know for sure, but I heard Kaleb Flanery might be back tonight. He has missed the last 3 games. He was starting at Wr and Corner before he got hurt.