Poll: TIGERS or BULLDOGS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
TIGERS
65.00%
BULLDOGS
35.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs Hazard 10/13
TigerBlues Wrote:Two parts, first I think the Tigers will beat the Dawgs at home. Paintsville is tough on the beautiful grass and the defense is playing great and pretty healthy for this time of year as is the offense and they have been executing very well as the year has went on.
Second, with Pikeville getting Wyatt back under center it just changes the dynamics of the team. I mean they just play with more confidence when he takes the snaps, the kid has that it factor so to speak. They just got a lot more dangerous

Just going off the Hazard Pikeville game I think It will be a tough first Qt with Paintsville having the lead at the half then finishing with at least 2 TD cushion!
Patriot1 Wrote:This is the best game in the state this weekend. I think it’s going to be very physical game because these two teams are that. Hope both teams can control their emotions because penalties could play a big part. I think Paintsville wins because of the loss of the Smiths. Cory will be on they sidelines and wishing he was out there and that is awful. Such a great player. Hope for a injury free game to both sides

This will be one of the best games in the state this Friday and another will be the Pikeville/Phelps game! Should be 2 DANDYS!!! :flame:
I may not be in attendance as I planned but I may try.
I think Pikeville will beat Phelps worse than Paintsville beats Hazard but you never know the old famous saying that’s why they play the game
I also just realized this game is on Friday the 13th.
My lucky day!!!
All my days are lucky just bad lucky
Patriot1 Wrote:All my days are lucky just bad lucky

Thought I was the only 1.
bac2369 Wrote:I also just realized this game is on Friday the 13th.

As long as everyone stays healthy and the only bad luck is a team takes a loss we'll be good! That's as far as the Friday the 13th bad luck needs to go!
Paintsville has a lot of weapons. Makes them very difficult to defend. Hazard needed Smith to keep the Tigers offense off the field.
Paintsville 21+
26 Hours and counting!!! :Skull03:
How do you get to Paintsvilles field?
225 2Nd St, Paintsville, KY 41240

Got GPS? If not, download the app WAZE. It's free and amazing!!
just go to the corner of 11th street and Jefferson Ave. and you're in the south end zone. Or just find Citizens National Bank
You have to pass JC to find it right?
bac2369 Wrote:You have to pass JC to find it right?

If you come this way you will.

Coming from Hazard.....
Take the Paintsville exit on U.S. 23.
Turn right at the light. Stay straight until the next light and merge right by the jail and judicial building.
That will put you on Rt. 321. Stay on that road for about 3 miles or so.
Look for the Chinese restaurant and the Speedway gas station (both will be on the left hand side) and turn in there.
Their stadium is straight ahead on the right, just beyond the big Citizens National Bank building.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:If you come this way you will.

Coming from Hazard.....
Take the Paintsville exit on U.S. 23.
Turn right at the light. Stay straight until the next light and merge right by the jail and judicial building.
That will put you on Rt. 321. Stay on that road for about 3 miles or so.
Look for the Chinese restaurant and the Speedway gas station (both will be on the left hand side) and turn in there.
Their stadium is straight ahead on the right, just beyond the big Citizens National Bank building.

I drive 3 fridays straight to the McDonalds to drop my kid of to his mom. I don't think I've been no farther than the Mexican restaurant that way.
Their stadium is on the same road about 2 miles or so up on the left.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Again I think this will be a good game to watch but I’ve thought about it and I still think Paintsville wins
GAME DAY!! Gonna be a good one!! :rockon:
Hazard 28
Paintsville 24
Paintsville 42
Hazard 13
i think if hazard was healthy it would be a totally different outcome and better game but i think since they aren't paintsville takes this one in a close game