Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands @ Cov Cath
Who wins?
Highlands
That’s funny. If they do. It’s upset of the decade.
Cov cath is NOT Simon Kenton. Simon Kenton is mediocre at best. Cov cath is one of the best teams nky has ever seen. Cov cath wins big.
Cov cath shows why they are number one in not

49-7 .

Shout out to sk for being undefeated
Number 2 in nky
Uk1fan makes me laugh.
Cov Cath is special this year. Cov Cath by 20.
I think NKY has taken over the mountains for putting an emphasis on regional rankings way too much Confusednicker:

This is one of the first years that I can remember that a mountain top 10 thread hasn't even been started
Ok. I'll say Covington Catholic is a top 1-3 team in the state regardless of classification.
Probably 2 behind Trinity.
Covington Catholic big over highlands :Cheerlead

Covington Catholic 64
Highlands 03
Highlands beat a very poor Dixie team last night 45 to 0. And reading what HHS coach says. They’re back. LOL
This is use to be one of the biggest games in the state but not this year Covington by as much as they want
This one might get ugly
I wouldn't be totally shocked if this game is closer than some people think. I could see the colonels possibly having a slow start after a big win against chatard. Not to mention it's a rivalry game. I think the colonels would pull away with their unmatched athleticism though. Or they could show up and put on a clinic. I guess we shall see.
It’s still Cov Cath/Highlands. But if Cov Cath brings their A game it might be very ugly.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think NKY has taken over the mountains for putting an emphasis on regional rankings way too much Confusednicker:

This is one of the first years that I can remember that a mountain top 10 thread hasn't even been started

No one from the mountains can touch cov Cath .cov Cath got to much talent
There aren't too many teams in the state that can touch Covington Catholic when they are on top of their game.
Cov Cath would destroy any mountain team. FACT
bo67 Wrote:Who wins?

Highlands might keep it close for a while in first half, but fully expect CCH to win easily. Going go to this game to get first hand look at CCH to see if any team in 5A has a chance to beat them.
Cov Cath wins by running clock

Highlands doesn't have the talent to keep up
Cov Cath will have no problems getting up for the Birdies. This is the biggest game on their schedule every year.
Colonels 35-14
A better question would be how much will Cov Cath let Highlands score? whatever that total is, add at least 25 for Cov.
I think Cov. Cath. Is the 2nd best team in the State
Would like to see a Cov Cath/ Johnson Central game
I would like to see a cov cath Trinity game.
Cov Cath/Trinity would be a better game than Cov Cath/Johnson Central. Cov Cath wins that
Colonels are too much. Cov Cath. wins 35-7.
Covington Catholic 56 - Highlands 14