Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County 36 Estill County 22
All you can say is Breathitt didn't beat Estill, Estill beat Estill. Had ball twice in the 1st half down inside the 3 and fumbled both away. Estill's back is really against the wall now if they wanna make it to the playoffs
So Estill actually drove the ball on Breathitt?
Yeah. Had a lot of rushing yards. If they did not shoot themselves in the foot so many times with turnovers or careless penalties, they could have won. I am happy the Bobcats won, but not all is well in Bobcat nation even after winning 2 games in a row against the weakest district in the state. Morgan and Powell will be interesting.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

F.N.L. Wrote:So Estill actually drove the ball on Breathitt?

Very well. All with freshmen and a JR I think. Estill should have won but fumbles and penalties coated them this game.

Justin Stamper had 35 carries tonight. Not sure on yardage
Estill with all of those turnovers never really gave themselves a chance. Breathitt capitalized on them. Morgan may not beat Breathitt.The game being in Jackson will be a big advantage for Breathitt. But Morgan's offense can be explosive. 3 or 4 kids that can flat out fly. And they throw it all over the place. Powell looks to be the team to beat.
Fighter09 Wrote:Estill with all of those turnovers never really gave themselves a chance. Breathitt capitalized on them. Morgan may not beat Breathitt.The game being in Jackson will be a big advantage for Breathitt. But Morgan's offense can be explosive. 3 or 4 kids that can flat out fly. And they throw it all over the place. Powell looks to be the team to beat.

If Morgan plays D, they absolutely have a shot. Prater is the best athlete in district 7.
F.N.L. Wrote:If Morgan plays D, they absolutely have a shot. Prater is the best athlete in district 7.

I haven't seen Powell play. I have seen Morgan twice, Estill twice, Magoffin once, Breathitt twice and Knott once. Of those 5 teams I have seen play #12 Michael Prater is the best athlete, and football player on the field. If he was on a better team a lot of people would be talking about him. He is that good. He will either run around you, or run over you. Nothing you can do about it. Even in their losses look at his stats. The kid is good.
He is that good. Adkins is good as well. May be the best combo in the district. Powell, Knott, Breathitt, Morgan, all have good offenses. Look at all the high scoring games in dist.7 play. Whoever plays the best defense over the course of the next 3 games will win the district.
Congrats to Breathitt County. It's good to see them starting to get things rolling now.
Congrats to Breathitt County.
For whatever reason, Estill's hudl account is showing 36-28....

Estill had 95 plays for 445 total yards of offense. 420 rushing yards and 25 passing yards.

Breathitt had 35 plays for 385 yards of offense. 192 passing yards, 193 rushing yards.

Estill had 28 1st downs....Breathitt had 12

Estill was 7/13 (54%) and Breathitt was 1/4 (25%) on 3rd downs

Estill was 3/6 (50%) and Breathitt was 1/1 (100%) on 4th downs

Estill had 4 turnovers..2 fumbles and 2 interceptions....Breathitt had 2 fumbles

Estill was penalized 17 for 92 yards and Breathitt was 5 for 15 yards.

Justin Stamper (Estill) ran the ball 32 times for 225 yards and 2 TD's.

Estill County freshmen Coben Clem ran the ball 13 times for 101 yards and a TD.
Strikeout King Wrote:Very well. All with freshmen and a JR I think. Estill should have won but fumbles and penalties coated them this game.

Justin Stamper had 35 carries tonight. Not sure on yardage

Watched it, you are 100% correct. Breathitt looked really bad trying to defend the DW. Fumbles and pass defense beat Estill.