Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playboy Magazine Founder High Hefner Dies
Hugh Hefner -- the silk-robed Casanova whose Playboy men's magazine popularized the term "centerfold," glamorized an urbane bachelor lifestyle and helped spur the sexual revolution of the 1960s -- has died, the magazine said late Wednesday. He was 91.

Hefner founded Playboy in 1953 with $600 of his own money and built the magazine into a multimillion-dollar entertainment empire that at its 1970s peak included TV shows, a jazz festival and a string of Playboy Clubs whose cocktail waitresses wore bunny ears and cottontails.

Much more on Hefner at the link below.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/27/media/hu...index.html
My favorite magazines growing up....

- The WWF Magazine.
- SI for Kids.
- Playboy.

Mom & dad didn't believe me when I told them the only reason I had the April 1999 edition was for the Nick Nolte interview. The April 1999 edition was the first edition with WWF's Sable as the featured playmate. I was 14 and in the 8th grade.... if they only knew how much money I had to save up to buy that copy from a friend who took it from his older brother's collection.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:My favorite magazines growing up....

- The WWF Magazine.
- SI for Kids.
- Playboy.

Mom & dad didn't believe me when I told them the only reason I had the April 1999 edition was for the Nick Nolte interview. The April 1999 edition was the first edition with WWF's Sable as the featured playmate. I was 14 and in the 8th grade.... if they only knew how much money I had to save up to buy that copy from a friend who took it from his older brother's collection.

If only they knew what was in those socks every time they did your laundry Confusednicker:
:wash:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If only they knew what was in those socks every time they did your laundry Confusednicker:

:wash:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
So, he died on hump day?

Too soon?