3. Collins. 4-2. 103

4. Rockcastle County 4-1 93

5. Ashland Blazer 4-2 81

6. Allen County-Scottsville. 5-1 52

7. Logan County. 6-0 47

8. Mercer County. 4-2 42

9. Shelby County 4-2 23

10. Franklin-Simpson. 3-3. 22

Others receiving votes: Knox Central 19, Scott 16, Taylor County 13, Madisonville 9, Franklin County 8, John Hardin 6, Bourbon County 4, Mason County 2, Hopkinsville 1, West Jessamine 1.

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/high-scho...00521.html
JC is clear front runner
Westside Wrote:1. Johnson Central. 5-0 150

2. Wayne County. 5-1 133

3. Collins. 4-2. 103

5. Ashland Blazer 4-2 81

7. Logan County. 6-0 47

8. Mercer County. 4-2 42

9. Shelby County 4-2 23

Others receiving votes: Knox Central 19, Scott 16, Taylor County 13, Madisonville 9, Franklin County 8, John Hardin 6, Bourbon County 4, Mason County 2, Hopkinsville 1, West Jessamine 1.

looks about right
Ashland Blazer would get Top 10 votes if they were an O'fer on the year.......
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Ashland Blazer would get Top 10 votes if they were an O'fer on the year.......

Confusedtare:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Ashland Blazer would get Top 10 votes if they were an O'fer on the year.......

pjdoug Wrote:Confusedtare:

Ashland Blazer hasn't won a Regional, Semi-State or State championship in over 25+ years.

They are living off their name. From 1991-2005, they were considered the Notre Dame of high school football east of Lexington. Football began and ended with the Tomcats. Ashland was/is one of the biggest cities east of Lex. and was probably one of the richest areas as well. They did NOTHING during that time period. They should have dominated the East side of their class, but they didn't.

Looking back on it, the Wide Right field goal in '05 was the best to happen to the Johnson Central football program. Getting cheated motivated the remaining JC players for the next seasons game..... and created generations of despise for Ashland football. I was at that '05 game, I will never forget those last few seconds.
Since that '05 game, JC is 12-1 vs. Ashland.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Ashland Blazer hasn't won a Regional, Semi-State or State championship in over 25+ years.

They are living off their name. From 1991-2005, they were considered the Notre Dame of high school football east of Lexington. Football began and ended with the Tomcats. Ashland was/is one of the biggest cities east of Lex. and was probably one of the richest areas as well. They did NOTHING during that time period. They should have dominated the East side of their class, but they didn't.

Looking back on it, the Wide Right field goal in '05 was the best to happen to the Johnson Central football program. Getting cheated motivated the remaining JC players for the next seasons game..... and created generations of despise for Ashland football. I was at that '05 game, I will never forget those last few seconds.
Since that '05 game, JC is 12-1 vs. Ashland.

The are is anything but rich, it is sinking fast. But back to the football analogy I agree with the above statement. Ashland hasn't been what they once was for sometime. It's sad too because of the level of talented kids this area produces, yet they somehow end up spread around the other schools in the area. I hope for competition sake Ashland can get back to a relevant state and at least compete with JC for the district/region.
Westside Wrote:1. Johnson Central. 5-0 150

2. Wayne County. 5-1 133

3. Collins. 4-2. 103

5. Ashland Blazer 4-2 81

7. Logan County. 6-0 47

8. Mercer County. 4-2 42

9. Shelby County 4-2 23

Yeah, I could see this ranking being pretty right on.
I think the Ashland and Johnson central game will be closer than people think and the crowd will be huge,
Johnson central. Wayne county Could be a defense battle if they both make it

With the cross bracket this year who does
Johnson central Ashland play

Who does Wayne rock castle play before they could meet each other
eagles2011 Wrote:I think the Ashland and Johnson central game will be closer than people think and the crowd will be huge,
Johnson central. Wayne county Could be a defense battle if they both make it

With the cross bracket this year who does
Johnson central Ashland play

Who does Wayne rock castle play before they could meet each other

Johnson's bracket is the same. Wayne cross brackets with Louisville Western and John Hardin.

I agree 4A amongst the top 4-5 is closer than most believe.