Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In State Players
The following information was taken from Athlon Sports College Basketball magazine.

Kentucky has 1 in state player (Jared Carter)

The 8 top ranked teams at the current time are as follows.

Ohio State has 7 players from Ohio
UCLA has 7 players from California
Kansas has 3 from Kansas
Wisconsin has 9 from Wisconsin
Florida has 6 from Florida
Memphis has 5 from Tennessee
Texas A&M has 18 from Texas (20 total on roster)
North Carolina has 5 from North Carolina

Things that make you go HUMMMMM.

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Very nice post THOMCAT.

It does make you wonder and I LOVE the last line, haha.

HMMMMM.. Yea thats exactly what Im doing.
I wish we would recuit more players in the state we have past on a lot of good players like CHRIS LOFTON!
Pretty startling that we only have one in state player and to look at all the other teams that have born and raised players on their team. And I love the last line to, Ron White! lol.
Nice research THOMCAT...
to quote a certain few on BGR............"but but but..this in-state player is only a 2 star, this ones a 1, this ones a 1.238 star, this ones a 2.67,..but but..Tubby cant pass up the 4 star, or the 5 out of state (or country)"..considering he has done so much with all great ones he has right now..
Clarification. UK doesn't have an 'active' player from Kentucky on it's roster. First time in school history. Carter is listed as inactive.

UK has cooled off on their recruitment of Pettigrew. This is a mistake of equal magnitude to the blunder of not recruiting Chris Lofton.

What on earth does Tubby have against recruiting Kentucky boys??
I guess Richie Farmer didnt impress Tubby much.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:to quote a certain few on BGR............"but but but..this in-state player is only a 2 star, this ones a 1, this ones a 1.238 star, this ones a 2.67,..but but..Tubby cant pass up the 4 star, or the 5 out of state (or country)"..considering he has done so much with all great ones he has right now..
I bet I can guess who..AND I HOPE 99% of the rest of the BGR family could guess who TH32 is talking about!
I believe I do.
First Time Caller Wrote:Clarification. UK doesn't have an 'active' player from Kentucky on it's roster. First time in school history. Carter is listed as inactive.

UK has cooled off on their recruitment of Pettigrew. This is a mistake of equal magnitude to the blunder of not recruiting Chris Lofton.

What on earth does Tubby have against recruiting Kentucky boys??

Yeah I heard that Louisville was going pretty hard at getting Stefon Pettigrew.