Prestonsburg 28-6
East Jessamine 36-0
Grant County 56-14

Lost
Somerset 16-14
Harlan County 23-13
Colonels 28-14
Whitley by 12
East Jessamine is the common opponent here. This could be a dandy.
Whitley had an off game against east so not good comparison. Now that it's out of there system coach c and Frazier will have them more than ready for this game. Wilson lights up the sky and Kidd comes back healthy swain puts up big numbers. Whitley 35-north 21
Whitley 35-28
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Whitley is better over all team this year. I say Colonels 28 Jags 18
I will go with Whitley Co. 34-22.
Whitley 30-12

Go Colonels
Whitley wins big.....
Call me a homer in this one. North will control the clock running the ball 2,3,4 yards at a time. :Clap::Clap::Clap:

North Laurel 28
Whitley County 21
64SUR Wrote:Call me a homer in this one. North will control the clock running the ball 2,3,4 yards at a time. :Clap::Clap::Clap:

North Laurel 28
Whitley County 21

:yawn:
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Whitley had an off game against east so not good comparison. Now that it's out of there system coach c and Frazier will have them more than ready for this game. Wilson lights up the sky and Kidd comes back healthy swain puts up big numbers. Whitley 35-north 21

If they take the Saylor kid out for any reason, they are crazy! If Kidd does come back healthy, as you say, he should learn a defensive position. Saylor is the reason this teams running game is going so good right now. He is the tough runner that they have needed in the middle for a long time and the reason that Swain is able to get the edge and put up those BIG numbers. I'm not taking anything away from Kidd, just saying that Saylor is better at that position. They will be the combo next year with Kidd at the position that Swain is now. Saylor is there to stay!

Whitley should win this game.
30-20 Colonels
Copperhead11 Wrote:If they take the Saylor kid out for any reason, they are crazy! If Kidd does come back healthy, as you say, he should learn a defensive position. Saylor is the reason this teams running game is going so good right now. He is the tough runner that they have needed in the middle for a long time and the reason that Swain is able to get the edge and put up those BIG numbers. I'm not taking anything away from Kidd, just saying that Saylor is better at that position. They will be the combo next year with Kidd at the position that Swain is now. Saylor is there to stay!

Whitley should win this game.
30-20 Colonels

I fully agree with you. Saylor is tough. if you see pictures and videos of Swain getting a big run usually you almost always see Saylor out front looking for somebody else to block. He knows how to play the game and is only going to get better and better. I wonder if The Colonels could add another weapon by using Kidd and his speed by moving him out and using him as another receiver Smile
Just curious, what do copper head and pjdoug think was the best defense that Whitley has faced this year so far
Whitley in a high scoring affair
Whitley 41-6 in overtime.
Willie Turnover Wrote:Whitley 41-6 in overtime.

Well that would be interesting
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Just curious, what do copper head and pjdoug think was the best defense that Whitley has faced this year so far

Corbin
whitley 28 north14
Whitley County - 27

North Laurel - 21
North gets back in the win column 35-21
TIGERZ Wrote:North gets back in the win column 35-21

:dontthink
Keep North Laurel Alive :Cheerlead North posters :Cheerlead
pjdoug Wrote:Corbin

Ok that being said pretty sure Kidd averaged 5 yards per carry that game may be wrong, had he been healthy against those weaker teams would have seen him put up big numbers. Can go by bell game he wasn't healthy, but I am willing to bet he will be in the backfield come Friday, any takers?
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Ok that being said pretty sure Kidd averaged 5 yards per carry that game may be wrong, had he been healthy against those weaker teams would have seen him put up big numbers. Can go by bell game he wasn't healthy, but I am willing to bet he will be in the backfield come Friday, any takers?

I meant to say can't go by bell
64SUR Wrote:Keep North Laurel Alive :Cheerlead North posters :Cheerlead

If North loses this week to Whitley, they'll drop to 0-2 in district and could really slip the rest of the year. A loss this week will guarantee them a road trip in the first round to either Pulaski or SW
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Ok that being said pretty sure Kidd averaged 5 yards per carry that game may be wrong, had he been healthy against those weaker teams would have seen him put up big numbers. Can go by bell game he wasn't healthy, but I am willing to bet he will be in the backfield come Friday, any takers?

I'm willing to bet that Saylor will be in the backfield on offense and defense.
64SUR Wrote:Keep North Laurel Alive :Cheerlead North posters :Cheerlead

stick a fork in em. band wagoneer.
pjdoug Wrote:I'm willing to bet that Saylor will be in the backfield on offense and defense.

He may run some series on offense in his set, Kidd and Swain majority of the carries. I also agree he will spend more time in backfield on defense than offense. Either way Whitley wins, but they win by more if Kidd gets his touches.😜