Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County at Breathitt County 9/29
Friday Night
7:30 PM
Mike Holcomb Athletic Complex

Estill comes in 1-4 (0-1 district)....Breathitt county comes in 1-5 (1-0 district)

Estill defeated Breathitt last season for the first time in 25 years, last time they won in Jackson was 1989 in the Honey Bowl 14-8.

Can Estill re-group and knock the bobcats off or will Breathitt get win #2 in looking to re-claim the throne as district champs?
Estill must play a 1000x better than what they did last night...
Breathitt by 1.
To the 3 that are out for the season with knee injuries, Estill has lost star RB Logan Beckler (Mild Concussion) who will be out 7-10 days, could be back in time for Breathitt County game, Looks like Trenton Walker (RB) (Knee) and Caleb Aldridge (FB) are both out and could miss significant time.
Breathitt goes to 2-0 in district play. Estill is not very impressive at all.
Estill County by a TD !
pjdoug Wrote:Estill County by a TD !

Estill will be lucky to score a TD, their entire backfield is out.
Breathitt got a win, Estill got beat up. I like Breathitt to Win and to win that District. Good Luck Kyle and we will see you in November.
Breathitt picks up win #2 easily
Estill County - 43

Breathitt County - 38
Breathitt wins this with a running clock.
Bobcats will take this one I think. They got the weight off their back last week and found a play maker in Noble. I look for Breathitt to win comfortably given Estill's injuries.
0-0 late 1st. Estill has made too many lack of concentration penalties that have cost them points. I am on mobile and cannot create an update post due to the category option not showing up, can someone create one and I can update that one.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

End 1Q

0-0

Estill threatening at the Breathitt 3. 2&goal
59 Yard TD pass. Stacy to Slaughter and Breathitt leads 8-0