Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 75 McCreary Central 43
Final
Congrats to Bell. Showdown with Corbin coming.
Spanking coming from Corbin........
75 points is impressive. Giving up 43 is not. And against McCreary to boot.....Corbin may score 143. Honestly how good can Bell be if they gave up 21 to my Jackets
McCreary County would rock your Jackets.
Congrats to Bell and Coach Hilton. MC played pretty well on Off. just could not get a stop. After falling behind 22-0 MC came back and made a game of it, with 9 Min to go in 4th Qt. it was a 9 point game. Both teams have a lot to work on. Proud of MC.
[quote=Cellking]Congrats to Bell and Coach Hilton. MC played pretty well on Off. just could not get a stop. After falling behind 22-0 MC came back and made a game of it, with 9 Min to go in 4th Qt. it was a 9 point game. Both teams have a lot to work on. Proud of MC.[/QUOTE

DEFENSE?????????

WOW, I don't think anyone in this county (Middlesboro,Bell,Pineville) knows the concept of defense . Seems all 3 are getting worse instead of better. This County gave up right at 125 points last night. :HitWall:

This is somewhat shocking from a Hilton coached team.

You are correct MC would beat us 50.
Congratulations to Bell on their win!!

Impressive scoring.
NextGeneration Wrote:[quote=Cellking]Congrats to Bell and Coach Hilton. MC played pretty well on Off. just could not get a stop. After falling behind 22-0 MC came back and made a game of it, with 9 Min to go in 4th Qt. it was a 9 point game. Both teams have a lot to work on. Proud of MC.[/QUOTE

DEFENSE?????????

WOW, I don't think anyone in this county (Middlesboro,Bell,Pineville) knows the concept of defense . Seems all 3 are getting worse instead of better. This County gave up right at 125 points last night. :HitWall:

This is somewhat shocking from a Hilton coached team.

You are correct MC would beat us 50.
Our D has got to toughen up it is going to take time for Hilton to get them lined out
BobcatForever Wrote:[quote=NextGeneration] Our D has got to toughen up it is going to take time for Hilton to get them lined out

Looks like he needs to take over as Defensive Coordinator.
Cellking Wrote:Congrats to Bell and Coach Hilton. MC played pretty well on Off. just could not get a stop. After falling behind 22-0 MC came back and made a game of it, with 9 Min to go in 4th Qt. it was a 9 point game. Both teams have a lot to work on. Proud of MC.

This is Not Bell of old .if it was 2009 Bell I'd be Proud but this Version of Bell Losing by 32 and giving up 75 not So much .defense is Terrible .