Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did President Trump fire James Comey to railroad the Russia investigation?

We'll see. But with every subpoena, every IRS record, the noose is tightening. The merger of the bills protecting Mueller from an Executive Branch axe? Give 'er a think.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:
We'll see. But with every subpoena, every IRS record, the noose is tightening. The merger of the bills protecting Mueller from an Executive Branch axe? Give 'er a think.

You WISH the noose was tightening.

Trump has been investigated (shamefully so I might add) for over a year and a half now by America's best. In addition to the rest of their many electronic surveillance intrusions, they've wiretapped his building/buildings, and that after denying it for a solid year. They've pried and lied, and they've tried to manufacture evidence in the form of a fake dossier via British intelligence. Not to understate the level of grief to which they've subjected Paul Manafort, squeezing him for all they're worth. Guess what they've come up with so far? ZIPPO

They have zippo despite every subpoena, and every IRS record, and the noose is no more tight now than it ever was. As for those imaginary bills, the Congress is extremely inhibited in limiting the power of the President by that old worn out document known as the US Constitution. And if that were not enough, no Republican majority would consent to such action, even in this caustic environment, and they controlled both houses the last time I checked.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would simply point out the Watergate timeline. Mueller is a thorough, meticulous investigator. Thus, we'll see. And, no, TRT, you are way off: the noose is tightening.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:
I would simply point out the Watergate timeline. Mueller is a thorough, meticulous investigator. Thus, we'll see. And, no, TRT, you are way off: the noose is tightening.

Talking to you has become a colossal waste of time so believe whatever ridiculous blather you want. As for me, I'm not arguing anymore with a broken record.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I thought, once, you, TRT, suggested you were well versed in the Watergate saga. Thus, you understand that by closely watching the trail of subpoenas (people and documents) and deducing from leaks and other sources one can kind of map out what's happening. Not specifics, but in general. The noose is tightening. Without question. If there is a broken record report, it is to be found on the twitter account of the tweeting don. As to "waste of time" gibberish, what a colossal peacockian piece of rhetoric.