Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs. Florida (9/23)
Stoops needs to go. I have said for three years. Kentucky will always play like this under him.
Van Hagar Wrote:As soon as McGinnis hit the field goal to put us up 27-14, I sent my son who is off at college a text saying I bet we lose 28-27. With 4:00 to go, I hope like hell I'm wrong, but I've seen this movie before.

I said that before game started
Bobby Petrino would have won that game Confusednicker:
Spud6 Wrote:I'm literally sick to my stomach. Coach Stoops, this blame is all on you. Twice receivers were wide open after timeouts.

Terrible, terrible coaching!
This one was easy to call. Before game told wife UK will out play Florida, will not take advantage of opportunities, bad mistakes and coaching, and Florida wins in last mins of game. Never in the game did I feel UK would win.
sstack Wrote:Terrible, terrible coaching!

We always talk about wanting to be a respected program and how basketball gets all the love. How are we suppose to continue to invest so much into football games to continually be let down. The players play their hearts out and we let pop warned mistakes lose us big games where we could gain some respect.

I haven't been this disgusted since Towns and them lost to Wisconsin.
Mark Stoops said in his press conference that the two occurrences with the wide open receivers happened because he was making personal changes during the timeouts.

As if I wasn't already pissed off enough, this just pushed me over the edge with this guy for tonight.
If that's the truth, and he wasn't covering for one of the position coaches, then he ought to suspend himself for a couple of games. For incompetence.
Let's not forget this is a florida team that missing a quarter of their starters and still can't get it done
The score to the 1986 game was 10 to 6 not 13 to 10. Even know it all make mistakes.
[YOUTUBE="Searching For Evidence Of UK's Last Win Against Florida"]U838VSqBBcQ[/YOUTUBE]