Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1A Bracken co. 27, 3A Jackson co., 0
Bracken travels hours to Jackson co and shuts out The Generals . very hard to watch the Boys Lose like this
Congrats to Bracken County
Ok I am just going to say this why do you put so much emphasis on naming the thread 1a bracken county

So seen to want to degrade the smaller schools as I seen wording you have used is "mediocre" and other words like that you're profile name is JCHS football parent maybe act like a adult
Mr cold74 Wrote:Ok I am just going to say this why do you put so much emphasis on naming the thread 1a bracken county

So seen to want to degrade the smaller schools as I seen wording you have used is "mediocre" and other words like that you're profile name is JCHS football parent maybe act like a adult

they are 1a and so has our 5 straight opponents and they all are mediocre . name someone on our Weak schedule that that we have played so far who is Considered top 1a caliber ? sorry to hurt your Feelings this is a failing program and the excuses Have to end . we are tired of seeing our Boys get Slaughtered because of Poor leadership . how our supt allows this I will never Know but He needs to make a change After the season
jchs football parent Wrote:they are 1a and so has our 5 straight opponents and they all are mediocre . name someone on our Weak schedule that that we have played so far who is Considered top 1a caliber ? sorry to hurt your Feelings this is a failing program and the excuses Have to end . we are tired of seeing our Boys get Slaughtered because of Poor leadership . how our supt allows this I will never Know but He needs to make a change After the season

Maybe it leadership and talent

Or maybe the kids don't listen to the coach you can't blame everything on him if they are getting blown out this bad it goes on talent to and Jackson county is a basketball school for a reason
Bracken county 4-1

Pineville 2-3

Lynn camp 2-2

Phelps 3-1

Combine record 11-5 Phelps and bracken county are on the rise Only loses are to undefeated teams

Fact is they have the talent and coaching if you got the athletes that play basketball only out to football ( as a example when owen county got b-ball players playing football and worked with them they had their frist undefeated season it just take work but you guys can do it