3. Christian County. 4-0. 110

4. South Warren. 4-0. 102

5. North Laurel. 4-0. 64

6. Owensboro 2-2 57

7. South Oldham 2-1. 55

8. Southwestern. 3-1 54

9. Fern Creek. 2-2. 28

10. Perry County Central. 3-0. 23

Others receiving votes: Graves County 22, Bullitt Central 16, Highlands 12, Anderson County 4, Whitley County 4, South Laurel 2, Madison Southern 2, Montgomery County 1

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/high-scho...63391.html
I would have to believe that NL and Perry Central are overrated....
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:I would have to believe that NL and Perry Central are overrated....

I would give North Laurel the benefit of the doubt, considering they have played Pulaski and Southwestern close the past few years. But, I would have to agree on Perry Central.

Both of those teams are run by Larkey's. Is this the first father-son tandem to be in the top 10 of the same class?
See my previous post about the "media" rankings.

All they do is go to the khsaa scoreboard, see what teams have the best records and vote that way. Anybody with a serious ounce of high school football knowledge in this state would know better than to put Perry Central in a top 10 ranking. Its absurd and the reason the media isn't taken seriously at all in this state.
They have beaten 4 of the worst teams in EKY. I don't know if you could find another four teams worse than those east of 75 other than the typical Jackson Counties, etc.

They play Letcher next week and will probably lose even though Letcher is fielding their weakest team in years. Ill say 35-28 Letcher.

Pike County Central is also no world beater, but will probably handle Perry. Ill go Pike Co Central 40-22

Whitley- Running Clock loss
North- Running Clock Loss
Harlan County- Running Clock Loss

Prestonsburg- Bad loss

Theyre only shot at making playoffs is to beat Letcher next Friday.
If they do that then they also get a running clock at southwestern in the first round.
#11 has a visit to #2 in 2a this week.