Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluffton University Bus Crash
Shortly after 6:30 this morning, the charter bus from Bluffton University(just south of Toledo) crashed off a bridge near Atlanta onto I-75. 6 people were announced dead at the scene including the driver and his wife. 29 players were seriously injured. They were on their way to play in a tournement in Florida. Prayers go out to all those involved.
GRIZZ Wrote:Shortly after 6:30 this morning, the charter bus from Bluffton University(just south of Toledo) crashed off a bridge near Atlanta onto I-75. 6 people were announced dead at the scene including the driver and his wife. 29 players were seriously injured. They were on their way to play in a tournement in Florida. Prayers go out to all those involved.

Man that is awful. Is Bluffton a NAIA school?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I believe they are a D-III school, I just read that they were defeated by Transy in basketball play.
I hate to hear such terrible news. God bless them and the families involved.
One of the players just spoke about the event on CNN, his face was magled up and his arm in a sling. May God bless them all.
Prayers go out to everyone involved.
Hate to hear this...
Prayers go out to everyone involved
Thats awful
This is sooooo sad..... I have watched clips on CNN and MSNBC this morning....
First I have heard about this my prayers go out to the family members.
I read about it in General Discussion and as I did the video came on the news. It's a very heartbreaking story. My prayers go out to everyone involved.