Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Independent at Middlesboro 09-8
thoughts and predictions on this match up and game this week
Toss-up game for me. Confusednicker:

Middlesboro 27
Harlan 21
Visibility in the crater has almost hit zero, but what's that?! There--to the east . . . the faintest of light glimmers through that big ol' tunnel--all the way from Ewing.

If Thomas Walker can beat the Green Dragons, well . . . dare we say it?

Middlesboro - 22
Harlan High - 14
Middlesboro 20
Harlan 14
Jackets by 1. Should be very close
Flip a coin! It came up Green Dragons!
Even if Thomas Walker beat Harlan last Friday night. Middlesboro always seems to find ways to lose ball games. So.....

Harlan 27
Middlesboro 24
Has Massengill resigned yet? To Gutless for that!
Harlan 38
Jackets 7
Middlesboro 28-14
Middlesboro
Middlesboro pulls it out at home for the Veterans bowl.
Tough one to call. Both teams need a win in the worst way.
Boro 27
Harlan 14
As bad as the loss looked against Claiborne county, middlesboro showed some resiliency against Clay county, and I believe that continues this week and they pick up a W. No reason they lose the next two week.
If Massengil does win 2 games does that save his job?
Harlan 38
Jackets 7
If I were betting money I'm going with Harlan (just don't trust this coach) but...I'm not and Harlan seems to be awful hopefully worse than us...I'm going Jackets 28-21
Middlesboro 30-12
Middlesboro - 41

Harlan - 34
Harlan is not as good as Claiborne, they scored only 8 against TW . This has to be a win. MHS gets first win 34-12.
NextGeneration Wrote:Harlan is not as good as Claiborne, they scored only 8 against TW . This has to be a win. MHS gets first win 34-12.

I agree with everything you said EXCEPT...Our defense isn't holding ANYONE and I mean ANYONE to 12 points. I was curious and went online and looked, over the last 25 games we have given up an average of 40 points a game the lowest number given up being 16. Won a total of 2 games! I don't know much about Harlan except they're down (even by Harlan standards) and they have a new head coach. But holding someone to 12 points would be an anomaly.
Harlan wins big
Boro by 2 TDs. They have to win this one!
NextGeneration Wrote:Harlan is not as good as Claiborne, they scored only 8 against TW . This has to be a win. MHS gets first win 34-12.

Changing my prediction.....@ 5:49 pm MHS will beat them 42-14. Bad and make them like it.:biglmao: