Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justice Department: No evidence Obama wiretapped Trump Tower
Not much to discuss: over, and over, and over again the tweeting don scours sources not much beyond the National Enquirer and presents as fact that which is fiction, then, when called to task, squalls "fake news" like the Head Peacock he is.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Not much to discuss: over, and over, and over again the tweeting don scours sources not much beyond the National Enquirer and presents as fact that which is fiction, then, when called to task, squalls "fake news" like the Head Peacock he is.

Trump Tower was electronically surveilled and that includes everybody associated even remotely with the Trump Campaign. But to say the government says it has no records related to wiretaps on Trump Tower means only that there were no written orders.

Called to task by liars, who've lied from the start.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:
Conspiracist fool, PeeWeeGee

Matthew 5:22 (KJV)
22 "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

I'm sure this doesn't worry you one bit since you merely ignore or deny the parts of Scripture you don't agree with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Matthew 5:22 (KJV)
22 "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

I'm sure this doesn't worry you one bit since you merely ignore or deny the parts of Scripture you don't agree with.

"Lady,the God you pray to just got indicted on tax fraud"

"Conspiracist fool" would be suggesting that it is foolish to always be touting conspiracy-type ideas. It is mistaken to apply that to a verse which, by plain implication and meaning, is suggestive of this: "Thou fool"... of reprobate mind, of such a low standing as to be outside of God's grace, a person of utter contempt. This is far from my meaning. Again, a petty literalism troubles you.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:
"Conspiracist fool" would be suggesting that it is foolish to always be touting conspiracy-type ideas. It is mistaken to apply that to a verse which, by plain implication and meaning, is suggestive of this: "Thou fool"... of reprobate mind, of such a low standing as to be outside of God's grace, a person of utter contempt. This is far from my meaning. Again, a petty literalism troubles you.

You called me a fool out of contempt. But had your post even a shred of accuracy, which of course it doesn't, being guilty of petty literalism would still be light years better than guilty of petty liberalism. Which BTW, will trouble you greatly one day. And for the record, your guile laced retreat and Scriptural distortions mean exactly nothing to me.

And as to your laughable interpretative distortions, which could not be more off base, the Scripture passage I actually understand and therefore quoted means the following. The emotion involved in being angry with one's brother, is the same experienced by the man who actually plunges a knife in another man's chest, murder. And although he may not actually commit factual murder, just being capable of such rage makes him equally judgment worthy in God's eyes. The emotion involved in being driven to call other people derogatory names, is equally judgment worthy to judging your neighbor. Thusly earning for one's self an even harsher level of non-negotiable judgment. The emotion involved in calling another a fool, is as in Satan's example the most serious breech of one's true created standing, and is born of overwhelming feelings of superiority and contempt, and will be used against that person at the judgment. Such emotions clearly establish the reality of his lost state beyond question, and are called out in this passage for all to see.

You ALWAYS resort to name calling because evidently, your DNC infused talking points don't translate to particularly effective debate skills, and in resorting to personal insult you're as predictable as the mail.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just another lie from our president Donald but I bet Granny is heartbroken over this she thought for sure Obama wire tapped Donald's phones

OBAMAGATE
TheRealThing Wrote:You called me a fool out of contempt. But had your post even a shred of accuracy, which of course it doesn't, being guilty of petty literalism would still be light years better than guilty of petty liberalism. Which BTW, will trouble you greatly one day. And for the record, your guile laced retreat and Scriptural distortions mean exactly nothing to me.

And as to your laughable interpretative distortions, which could not be more off base, the Scripture passage I actually understand and therefore quoted means the following. The emotion involved in being angry with one's brother, is the same experienced by the man who actually plunges a knife in another man's chest, murder. And although he may not actually commit factual murder, just being capable of such rage makes him equally judgment worthy in God's eyes. The emotion involved in being driven to call other people derogatory names, is equally judgment worthy to judging your neighbor. Thusly earning for one's self an even harsher level of non-negotiable judgment. The emotion involved in calling another a fool, is as in Satan's example the most serious breech of one's true created standing, and is born of overwhelming feelings of superiority and contempt, and will be used against that person at the judgment. Such emotions clearly establish the reality of his lost state beyond question, and are called out in this passage for all to see.

You ALWAYS resort to name calling because evidently, your DNC infused talking points don't translate to particularly effective debate skills, and in resorting to personal insult you're as predictable as the mail.

Thank you for your brief remarks. Again, peacockian blather, front to back and zipped with fluff.

"Thou fool" is just as I said. As I've repeated numerous times, I respect the tenacity with which you hold your beliefs and opinions, but disagree. You folk need a big ol' dose of "lighten up Francis." And, ol' boy, you dish out insults, ol' Bob does, ol' Jet does, just to name a few. Again, any time, any where, bring your Bible. Again, I await Christ's coming in full confidence. I know whom I have believed.
Thread off topic