Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region
Who are your top choices to win the 15th Region tounry??
1)Magoffin Co
2)Pikeville
3)Pike Co Central

I'd be flabbergasted if another team won.
Goffin, Belfry, P-Ville and dont b to suprised to c Valley in there Central i dont think they will
I'm gonna go with Pikeville.
Magoffin
Pike Central might show up
Betsy Layne
Pikeville
Johnson Central...look out for em'
Magoffin, Pikeville, Besty Layne, Pike Central
Magoffin, Pikeville, Paintsville, JC, BL, PC
I think that Magoffin County has this one...I think Valley has a chance though to go into the finals!
I think that Magoffin County has this won...But I think that Valley definatley has a chance to be in the finals for the tournament!
Valley? Are you serious... I guess stranger things have happened.
1.) maggofin
2.) p-ville
3.) belfry

surprise possibly shelby valley playing good ball latley lead by esther flemings play
PC by the wya they looked these past couple games mayb looking to make a run the true test will come on Fri night IF Belfry wins
Lets hope the PC girls are stepping it up in March!!
I had Magoffin, Pikeville and Pike Central.

I'm going to have to add Paintsville. They played the best game of the year Monday night. Jarrell hasn't been getting in foul trouble. They're starting to shoot the ball better. But, the biggest thing is, they are getting more confident. If they beat Magoffin Thursday night, look out.
valley, pc, pikeville, magoffin
if pikeville does not get it together u can forget about them being their in the finals and they will have a tough first game they could draw as of now either Goffin, Central, Belfry TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH
Magoffin Co
Betsy Layne
Pike Central
Pikeville
Paintsville