Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor Co impressive in win
Looks like new staff has things rolling in Cville.
Good to have a W but Metcalfe is not very good.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Wasn't it 7-0 at halftime?

From everything I can gather from that game, TC just sort of wore down the 2A school at the end.

Metcalfe aren't world beaters or anything like that, but it is a good win for them. A win over Adair would be nice for the local crown, but I'll be most impressed if TC starts out 4-0.
With the addition of Wildcat18 to Coach Fooleys staff this has become one of the best coaching staffs in the state. :1:
Congrats to Taylor County.
jim rome Wrote:With the addition of Wildcat18 to Coach Fooleys staff this has become one of the best coaching staffs in the state. :1:

Get serious dude. They beat Meatcalfe. A lot of teams will spunk their tail this year
Warrior 2002 Wrote:Get serious dude. They beat Meatcalfe. A lot of teams will spunk their tail this year

Beat meat and spunk :yum:
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Good to have a W but Metcalfe is not very good.

Taylor County ain't either.
pjdoug Wrote:Taylor County ain't either.

I know this.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I know this.

I don't know why I felt the need to remind you. lol
The current coaching staff has probably soaked up some of the stray leftover power that Ol' Dud left in his office chair. Kinda like those old people on the Cocoon movie in the pool soaking up youth.:biggrin:
Congrats to Taylor County for starting off the season on the right foot.
papagrit Wrote:The current coaching staff has probably soaked up some of the stray leftover power that Ol' Dud left in his office chair. Kinda like those old people on the Cocoon movie in the pool soaking up youth.:biggrin:
Congrats to Taylor County for starting off the season on the right foot.

What happened to Cotton Adams?
Good job Taylor. A LOT of talent there. So no excuses not to win, often, and by a lot.
smoke1015 Wrote:Good job Taylor. A LOT of talent there. So no excuses not to win, often, and by a lot.

you know that's not going to happen .
The real headline should say: 4A Taylor county climbs to #78 in the state after wearing down rebuilding 2A Metcalfe in the second half of the season opener.
Iam4thecats Wrote:The real headline should say: 4A Taylor county climbs to #78 in the state after wearing down rebuilding 2A Metcalfe in the second half of the season opener.

That's not catchy enough.
TheHotSnakes Wrote:That's not catchy enough.

But it sounds so nice.....

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:But it sounds so nice.....

Don't get me wrong, I think Taylor could have a good/great year this year. But, this was a game they were supposed to win. I expected them to win by at least 10 more points than they did.

Honestly, Taylor only has 3 games where I would be impressed if they won. LaRue, Mercer and East Jessamine. If they come out of those 3 games at 2-1 or 3-0, I'll be impressed. If they lose both of those district games, then it's just the same as usual for them.

Good for the Cards to get the win against Metcalfe, but if anyone considers it to be a "big" win, then they need to adjust their football standards.
I was at the game Taylor County has alot of talent and games they SHOULD win. Besides Mercer Taylor County should be favored in every game they play this season.

Metcalfe played hard but Taylor wore them down metcalfe has around 25 players
TheHotSnakes Wrote:That's not catchy enough.

Needs worded differently for sure.lol