Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley Co @ Leslie Co 8/25
Thought and predictions on this one. Two very good and aggressive teams clash in Hyden this Friday night!
Colonels 21-7
Leslie 21-17
Leslie County won last year and will win this one. I will be watching this one on the hill in Hyden Kentucky. :Cheerlead

Leslie County 21
Whitley County 14

(Question) anybody know if Leslie County Qb Darrin Whitaker will play this week against Whitley :HitWall:
I will take Whitley Co. in this one, 28-13. Coach Frazier may be the best defensive coordinator in eastern kentucky. Great guy.
64SUR Wrote:Leslie County won last year and will win this one. I will be watching this one on the hill in Hyden Kentucky. :Cheerlead

Leslie County 21
Whitley County 14

(Question) anybody know if Leslie County Qb Darrin Whitaker will play this week against Whitley :HitWall:

Leslie County won't win this one .
Mr. Obvious Wrote:I will take Whitley Co. in this one, 28-13. Coach Frazier may be the best defensive coordinator in eastern kentucky. Great guy.

You could be right .
64SUR Wrote:Leslie County won last year and will win this one. I will be watching this one on the hill in Hyden Kentucky. :Cheerlead

Leslie County 21
Whitley County 14

He's not my cousin, so I don't know .
Whitley Co 14-0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
28-7 whitley.
Whitley County - 33

Leslie County - 21
pjdoug Wrote:Leslie County won't win this one .

Whitley County will face a much bigger line this week in 2A Leslie County.....Go Eagles :Cheerlead I see the Eagles punching holes left and right in Hyden Kentucky
Score will depend on if anybody gets down there to tell Whitley about the under center option Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Whitley County will face a much bigger line this week in 2A Leslie County.....Go Eagles :Cheerlead I see the Eagles punching holes left and right in Hyden Kentucky

That line will get hammered all night long. You are going blind .
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Score will depend on if anybody gets down there to tell Whitley about the under center option Confusednicker:

Leslie County gave up 22 points to Pineville and Pineville had other blown opportunities. That game didn't prepare them for what Whitley County will bring this week .
Whitley by 3. Very good test for both teams.
pjdoug Wrote:Leslie County gave up 22 points to Pineville and Pineville had other blown opportunities. That game didn't prepare them for what Whitley County will bring this week .

Leslie played 51 kids... The majority of those played most of the 4th quarter. If you don't follow Leslie Co. football you wouldn't know that Coach Melton absolutely does not believe in running the score up on anyone. Pineville's young Qb is very athletic. Not taking anything away from them at all. I do know that Leslie had subbed in 14 Defensive Linemen by the 2nd Quarter. That is a fact...
I Rule The World Wrote:Leslie played 51 kids... The majority of those played most of the 4th quarter. If you don't follow Leslie Co. football you wouldn't know that Coach Melton absolutely does not believe in running the score up on anyone. Pineville's young Qb is very athletic. Not taking anything away from them at all. I do know that Leslie had subbed in 14 Defensive Linemen by the 2nd Quarter. That is a fact...

I didn't say anything about running the score up. Pineville is weak this year. Whitley County is a different kind of team.
I think Whitley County will hammer Leslie County with there defense...
I think it will be a close one with Whitley pulling away late. 28-14
bop07475 Wrote:I think Whitley County will hammer Leslie County with there defense...

I do too. Their fans think their line is going to bully Whitley County, but it's not going to happen .
If Leslie QB Whitaker gets healthy and plays this week I'm taking them by a couple TDs. He a fierce competitor and a game changer. Will be a very tough game either way. Make my prediction later this week.
After Whitley's showing in week one, this game could be interesting. Hyden is a tough place to play, but I think Whitley wears down the Eagles in the second half. Good luck to both teams.
Micro-Brew Wrote:After Whitley's showing in week one, this game could be interesting. Hyden is a tough place to play, but I think Whitley wears down the Eagles in the second half. Good luck to both teams.

Is he any relation to Floyd Whitaker that played qb for Corbin and leslie county in early 2000s?
A little help for Whitley this week...

[Image: http://d2r5da613aq50s.cloudfront.net/wp-...image0.jpg]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:A little help for Whitley this week...

[Image: http://d2r5da613aq50s.cloudfront.net/wp-...image0.jpg]

:happysmile:
Whitley Co
4ever witness Wrote:If Leslie QB Whitaker gets healthy and plays this week I'm taking them by a couple TDs. He a fierce competitor and a game changer. Will be a very tough game either way. Make my prediction later this week.
I agree with this!

Micro-Brew Wrote:After Whitley's showing in week one, this game could be interesting. Hyden is a tough place to play, but I think Whitley wears down the Eagles in the second half. Good luck to both teams.
I agree with this too!

I don't think there will be a TD difference in this score. But after seeing that amazing display of defense by Whitley last week, I just gotta go with them.

HOWEVER with two teams this close, it could all come down to one or two plays.

Whitley 21
Leslie 17

Good luck for an injury free contest.
Leslie Co. 28 to 20
4ever witness Wrote:If Leslie QB Whitaker gets healthy and plays this week I'm taking them by a couple TDs. He a fierce competitor and a game changer. Will be a very tough game either way. Make my prediction later this week.

He will get sacked several times.