Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Whitley County Updates
1st and 10 Whitley at the Corbin

need to go to the end zone here
2nd and goal at the Corbin 3
When your on the 2 yard line and you throw 3 times there's something wrong
Coming into the year I was hearing how good Corbin was going to be, I don't know about next week but 2 weeks from now Pulaski County is going to put up 50 on them.
jumperdogpete Wrote:Coming into the year I was hearing how good Corbin was going to be, I don't know about next week but 2 weeks from now Pulaski County is going to put up 50 on them.

Whitley just looked better in their scrimmage than pulaski.
for the love of God does nobody go under center anymore?
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:When your on the 2 yard line and you throw 3 times there's something wrong

How another get out of that God awful pistol formation with 3 backs and get under center
Well simply put, Chappell needs to get somebody to run this offense
What is the score?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

64SUR Wrote:Corbin fumble on 2yd line, Whitley ball on 2yd line Binet eight yard to go. :Sad04:

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Whitley just looked better in their scrimmage than pulaski.

Pay attention next time Pulaski is a juggernaut they don't play their starters in a scrimmage that was their JV
jumperdogpete Wrote:Pay attention next time Pulaski is a juggernaut they don't play their starters in a scrimmage that was their JV

Lol no it wasnt

Hopefully we can get Pulaski in the playoffs again so we've get their starters Confusednicker:
14/0 final
Watching Corbin tonight they didn't look very good defensively at time. They play like they did tonight they will take a LOSE next week