Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County/Montgomery County
Anyone know of a radio station or webcast in which I can listen to this game? I know 97.3 in Jackson is covering it, but they are a bit behind the times and do not stream live on the web. No tune-in, no nothing.....lol.....Kickoff is @ 1930. And can someone please correct the spelling in the thread title? Ugh, this has been a long day.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

WMST 106.9 does Montgomery games, and stream
2nd play from scrimmage for MC.... 75 yard td run. 7-0 MC

14-0 MC. Ugh

Collins is killing us. Too bad, he should have been a bobcat.
End of 1st....14-0 MC

Not having a scrimmage is going to put us behind the eight ball early. Hopefully we improve as the game goes on.
21-0 MC 2q

I just do not understand why teams that are outmatched continue to pass the ball and make the score worse. I said it when Breathitt was winning, and I say it now that the Bobcats are losing.

28-0 MC 2q

It's going to be another long year. Losing two of our top playmakers is hurting a lot on offense. I was hoping the defense was improved.
For Holcomb to be a part of this team the play calling is pitiful. The MC radio staff is even shocked at the lack of clock and score management from the Bobcats.

34-0 Montgomery County. I'm trying not to be so negative, but we're getting blown out by a team that barely beat Estill County last week in a scrimmage.
34-0 MC Halftime 5 tds for Collins

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:For Holcomb to be a part of this team the play calling is pitiful. The MC radio staff is even shocked at the lack of clock and score management from the Bobcats.

Yeah, why not run the clock out and go into halftime down 28. Then we fake a punt inside our own 25.
I don't know why the Collins family left Breathitt County, but I would give them anything they would want, to get them back. The youngest Collins kid may be the best player of the four.
Running clock in the 3rd. 41-0 MC

41-6 mc

MC taking a step forward.
47-6 MC 4q... Their freaking freshman team scored on us...... Ugh

47-12 MC 4q

Final..... 47-12 MC

Same old same old

Bobcat will be lucky to make playoffs this year.

Maybe having Watts as super will change some things and put more of an emphasis back on football team and light fire in some places where it is needed. I think it is time for a change.
wolfcat Wrote:Same old same old

Bobcat will be lucky to make playoffs this year.

Maybe having Watts as super will change some things and put more of an emphasis back on football team and light fire in some places where it is needed. I think it is time for a change.
I understand your frustration but the superintendent does not coach, tackle, pass.... Ect......Makes no difference who is in office IMO. Not saying you are wrong, I just have a different opinion. It is obvious that things are just not working and until we can get working combinations of system, coaches, and players, it will be a....................you adjust system to fit your talent pool, and that has not happened and it looks like a disorganized mess. AND DO NOT FAKE PUNT ON YOUR 25 AND PASS WHEN YOU ARE DOWN 28-0! UGH..... MY BP IS UP.

Last night, we were outmatched up front, big time. Offensively, we never had a chance, Gross was hit in the backfield all night and Stacy never had a chance, due to constant pressure. Our plays never had time to develop, and our defensive line got pushed around by their JV line in the second half. I personally think we don't have the overall personal to run the offense that's currently in place. We don't have the athletes or the big guys up front to run the offense effectively. As far as defensively, we were out of position all night. Our defensive lineman were getting blown of the ball and we had too many missed tackles. I think not having a live scrimmage really hurt us as well. This was our first time facing another team at full speed. With all of that being said, The season is young and so is our team, hopefully we see improvement as the year moves forward.