Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps vs East Ridge 8/25 (Pike County Bowl)
Phelps will be looking to win their first ever Pike County Bowl game. Who you got?
Routing for Phelps, go Hornets
Phelps-34
East ridge-32
Come on Phelps!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
ER defense done a good job in the LCC scrimmage , need to keep working on wrapping up and finishing their tackles.
hope phelps has a good season they deserve it going with phelps and the underdogs in this one by a touchdown
Phelps by as many as they want!!! East ridge will be lucky to score 10 touchdowns all year! They are pitiful
Regardless what people wants this is going to be a good one I'll have to wait until the week of the game to make my pick
ER 28 phelps 24
Phelps is slowly but surely getting better, this will be a more competitive game than in years prior, but I still like the Warriors to prevail.

East Ridge - 36

Phelps - 27
East Ridge 3-2.
myhero#5 Wrote:Phelps will be looking to win their first ever Pike County Bowl game. Who you got?

Can that be right.... Phelps has never won a game in the PCB?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
East Ridge doesn't look very good. They had some staff exodus, the loss of Brodey Johnson, and the loss of playing a good Allen Central team with strength of schedule. However, Warriors are too strong for the Hornets.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Can that be right.... Phelps has never won a game in the PCB?
That is correct. Never won a PCB game
Hornets dig deep and pull this one out for Coach Jones and Marty Casey!
I've thought about this and ER is going to be to much they will probably win 3 or 4 games about what they done last year East Ridge wins by 14 made 21
Phelps by 2 tds
Jones has made a difference but not enough of a difference to win Friday night
http://www.wymt.com/livestream2