Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America's Most deadly Hate Group
The Democratic Party.
How offensive. The Democratic Party is a diverse group of people who are loving and tolerant. You can't be serious.
lol.....Coffee just went up my nose...
When I saw the title of your new thread I immediately thought you were going to say the press.

You're right, the Dems are the ones who have enabled all the madness and the freedom destroying processes afoot. They have successfully seeded the judiciary with enough strategically placed liberal judges so that if and when their illegal and anti-American shenanigans were to be challenged, they can count on these liberal courts to confirm such affronts to the American people anyway. And with spineless and/or complicit Republicans failing to stand up to Dems, that leaves we the people in jeopardy.

Case in point #1; last November a majority of conservatively motivated voters rose up to put DJT in the White House.

Since then it has become obvious that the Congressional Republican leadership stands in opposition to Mr Trump's agenda. On the Senate side Mitch McConnell's conspicuously absent or rare and limp wristed feints at any kind of a defense of his party's choice for President, has teamed up with Chuck Schumer to form the ultimate anti-legislative and agenda killing one-two punch. While on the House side Speaker Ryan, a man possessed of a politically correct agenda and the full view mirror in his office bathroom, has been equally efficient in stammering his way through the entire Congressional session producing absolutely nothing. Result? Conservatives spent the past 7 years sending candidates who supposedly represent their concerns to DC. Candidates BTW who strongly professed traditional conservative values and made guarantees and promises to that end. And the result has been invisible. Rather than fulfilled promises, conservatives instead got representatives who lied to them and are inclined to take them as fools, preferring to pursue globalism and the politically correct social justice, rather than pass legislation which reflects any sort of return to our recently abandoned conservative roots.

Meanwhile in the background and devoid of any controlling parameter whatever, there runs amok one Robert Mueller whose only saving grace as far as I can tell, is his supposed reputation for professionalism. Why would the Republican leadership presume to jeopardize the fortunes of the people's choice for President (a President BTW, who stands unblemished after a full year of witch hunting atrocity) to only one man. And why are we the people forced to pay for an investigation in search of a crime? I'll tell you why. Dems want Trump out and the Republicans are a bunch of naïve milk toast, kiss-up sissy boys who've openly betrayed the people's trust.

You take DJT out of the equation and we might as well have elected the evil witch Hillary, because from what I can see everything else in government remains completely unchanged.

Case in point #2; Dems and their puppet judiciary, along with an enabling press have successfully ushered in an era of civil disobedience which is only getting worse. Cops are routinely told to stand down as thugs commit mayhem and murder in the name of rebellion dressed up in the clothes of patriotism. From Occupy Main Street to Michael Brown to Freddie Gray to Charlottesville, leftist subversives flush with cash are buying the services of useful idiots to commit these actions of anarchy. The irony of course, is they have an endless supply of government dollars with which to give the whole operation cover as ultimately we taxpayers will have funded our own demise. Sort of like the villain in the first 'Dirty Harry' movie who paid somebody to beat him to a pulp.

But to me, the greater concern right now is the media. They're the ones providing Dems the cover they need to dupe the people. These liars and subversives are nothing better than banana republic revolutionaries. Fueling the daily news cycle with a never ebbing flow of lying atrocities and Charlottesville was no exception. To date, Trump has been 100% correct in his assessment of the situation. It takes two to tango, but past that is there lies a sickening reality. These guys will never quit or stand down. They're going to lie and distort and misrepresent until incredibly, they get enough clueless legislators from the ranks of the President's own party to mount a serious Congressional charge to remove him kangaroo style. The press are enemies of state IMHO. Even the last credible news organization standing (FOX), has taken great strides in eliminating the majority of their conservative hosts and anchors replacing them with flaming libs. Frankly, 'the people' need to turn their collective backs on these nation destroying vermin, then once the advertising dollars dry up maybe some of them will snap out of it a bit. Either way, they are public enemy number one in my book.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:[B]When I saw the title of your new thread I immediately thought you were going to say the press.
[/B]
You're right, the Dems are the ones who have enabled all the madness and the freedom destroying processes afoot. They have successfully seeded the judiciary with enough strategically placed liberal judges so that if and when their illegal and anti-American shenanigans were to be challenged, they can count on these liberal courts to confirm such affronts to the American people anyway. And with spineless and/or complicit Republicans failing to stand up to Dems, that leaves we the people in jeopardy.

Case in point #1; last November a majority of conservatively motivated voters rose up to put DJT in the White House.

Since then it has become obvious that the Congressional Republican leadership stands in opposition to Mr Trump's agenda. On the Senate side Mitch McConnell's conspicuously absent or rare and limp wristed feints at any kind of a defense of his party's choice for President, has teamed up with Chuck Schumer to form the ultimate anti-legislative and agenda killing one-two punch. While on the House side Speaker Ryan, a man possessed of a politically correct agenda and the full view mirror in his office bathroom, has been equally efficient in stammering his way through the entire Congressional session producing absolutely nothing. Result? Conservatives spent the past 7 years sending candidates who supposedly represent their concerns to DC. Candidates BTW who strongly professed traditional conservative values and made guarantees and promises to that end. And the result has been invisible. Rather than fulfilled promises, conservatives instead got representatives who lied to them and are inclined to take them as fools, preferring to pursue globalism and the politically correct social justice, rather than pass legislation which reflects any sort of return to our recently abandoned conservative roots.

Meanwhile in the background and devoid of any controlling parameter whatever, there runs amok one Robert Mueller whose only saving grace as far as I can tell, is his supposed reputation for professionalism. Why would the Republican leadership presume to jeopardize the fortunes of the people's choice for President (a President BTW, who stands unblemished after a full year of witch hunting atrocity) to only one man. And why are we the people forced to pay for an investigation in search of a crime? I'll tell you why. Dems want Trump out and the Republicans are a bunch of naïve milk toast, kiss-up sissy boys who've openly betrayed the people's trust.

You take DJT out of the equation and we might as well have elected the evil witch Hillary, because from what I can see everything else in government remains completely unchanged.

Case in point #2; Dems and their puppet judiciary, along with an enabling press have successfully ushered in an era of civil disobedience which is only getting worse. Cops are routinely told to stand down as thugs commit mayhem and murder in the name of rebellion dressed up in the clothes of patriotism. From Occupy Main Street to Michael Brown to Freddie Gray to Charlottesville, leftist subversives flush with cash are buying the services of useful idiots to commit these actions of anarchy. The irony of course, is they have an endless supply of government dollars with which to give the whole operation cover as ultimately we taxpayers will have funded our own demise. Sort of like the villain in the first 'Dirty Harry' movie who paid somebody to beat him to a pulp.

But to me, the greater concern right now is the media. They're the ones providing Dems the cover they need to dupe the people. These liars and subversives are nothing better than banana republic revolutionaries. Fueling the daily news cycle with a never ebbing flow of lying atrocities and Charlottesville was no exception. To date, Trump has been 100% correct in his assessment of the situation. It takes two to tango, but past that is there lies a sickening reality. These guys will never quit or stand down. They're going to lie and distort and misrepresent until incredibly, they get enough clueless legislators from the ranks of the President's own party to mount a serious Congressional charge to remove him kangaroo style. The press are enemies of state IMHO. Even the last credible news organization standing (FOX), has taken great strides in eliminating the majority of their conservative hosts and anchors replacing them with flaming libs. Frankly, 'the people' need to turn their collective backs on these nation destroying vermin, then once the advertising dollars dry up maybe some of them will snap out of it a bit. Either way, they are public enemy number one in my book.

They are one and the same, are they not?
Bob Seger Wrote:lol.....Coffee just went up my nose...

It's okay. We all get our facts wrong sometimes.
Bob Seger Wrote:They are one and the same, are they not?

Very good point, yes they are.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The greatest threat to freedom is, was, always has been two fold: zealotry and complacency.

Pretty easy right now to see both in America circa 2017. In fact, zealotry is on display right h'yer in this very thread. Verbal diahhrhea is also at work: it runs and runs and runs, and, shoo buddy, it stinks.
Throwing excrement on a liberal is an honorable occupation.

It's good to see fine southern christianity on display.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:

It's good to see fine southern christianity on display.

Well now if it's on display, it's because your continual sloshing around in the septic tank has caused the contents to erupt in another one of the putrified spates you would call a post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:
The greatest threat to freedom is, was, always has been two fold: zealotry and complacency.

Pretty easy right now to see both in America circa 2017. In fact, zealotry is on display right h'yer in this very thread. Verbal diahhrhea is also at work: it runs and runs and runs, and, shoo buddy, it stinks.

You tell them Sombrero we need to make a safe space here.
TheRealThing Wrote:Well now if it's on display, it's because your continual sloshing around in the septic tank has caused the contents to erupt in another one of the putrified spates you would call a post.

Easy, TRT, the thin veneer of revisionist history you spout, ad nauseum, is rubbing clearly through, revealing the peacock within. What is it you were saying? You mistake cultural memory for history and call it, I guess, a syllabus.

Bottom line: you appear to have in mind a freedom, a liberty of belief and worship, that the Constitution, at best, strains at the seams to hold. When called on that, you retreat into some sort of "I'm czar of truth" fundamentalism that, at best, strains mercy and grace at the seams to hold. You express yourself quite adequately, albeit long-windedly, GeePeeWee, but your inner peacock renders you a self-proclaiming buffoon.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Easy, TRT, the thin veneer of revisionist history you spout, ad nauseum, is rubbing clearly through, revealing the peacock within. What is it you were saying? You mistake cultural memory for history and call it, I guess, a syllabus.

Bottom line: you appear to have in mind a freedom, a liberty of belief and worship, that the Constitution, at best, strains at the seams to hold. When called on that, you retreat into some sort of "I'm czar of truth" fundamentalism that, at best, strains mercy and grace at the seams to hold. You express yourself quite adequately, albeit long-windedly, GeePeeWee, but your inner peacock renders you a self-proclaiming buffoon.

:hilarious: You write something like this ^^ and have the cheek to ask me what I was saying? :please:

You know exactly what I said, as you know no matter how explosive your turbid testimonials become, that your function if anything, is still relegated to that of head aerator.

The fact is, outside of one of your manic manifestos you can't refute one word of what I say.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote::hilarious: You write something like this ^^ and have the cheek to ask me what I was saying? :please:

You know exactly what I said, as you know no matter how explosive your turbid testimonials become, that your function if anything, is still relegated to that of head aerator.

The fact is, outside of one of your manic manifestos you can't refute one word of what I say.

The FACT is, GeeWeePee, you are refuted and repudiated; your peacockian vision can't see it, granted, but, ah, 'tis true, 'tis drue.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The FACT is, GeeWeePee, you are refuted and repudiated; your peacockian vision can't see it, granted, but, ah, 'tis true, 'tis drue.

You've refuted exactly nothing because neither history or scripture ever backs up your absurdities.

But yeah, I know, you see a lot of stuff that makes the rest of us scratch and heads and laugh just a bit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The FACT is, GeeWeePee, you are refuted and repudiated; your peacockian vision can't see it, granted, but, ah, 'tis true, 'tis drue.

Your use of the word repudiated deserved a dedicated reply. Do you in your wildest imaginations really think I give a tinker's darn about your disassociating from me? I mean PLEASE, we agree on exactly nothing. Now, though you may feel invigorated from the encouragement that you imagine comes from that crowd of indescernibles living in that noggin of yours, any meaningful repudiation must come from more than one source. So who's your backup in the matter, GITBACK? :hilarious:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Your use of the word repudiated deserved a dedicated reply. Do you in your wildest imaginations really think I give a tinker's darn about your disassociating from me? I mean PLEASE, we agree on exactly nothing. Now, though you may feel invigorated from the encouragement that you imagine comes from that crowd of indescernibles living in that noggin of yours, any meaningful repudiation must come from more than one source. So who's your backup in the matter, GITBACK? :hilarious:

You have been repudiated, in turn, by historical fact (overall composition of Framers), by current events (Mueller's investigation (we'll see), by your own obvious zealotry (defense of the indefensible tweeting don at every bombastic turn). I could go on, but, oh screeching peacock, you'll keep strutting. I'm counting on it.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:You have been repudiated, in turn, by historical fact (overall composition of Framers), by current events (Mueller's investigation (we'll see), by your own obvious zealotry (defense of the indefensible tweeting don at every bombastic turn). I could go on, but, oh screeching peacock, you'll keep strutting. I'm counting on it.

"I could go on"said the aerator.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:"I could go on"said the aerator.

Wow...more stench: that peacock sure gets around the old barnyard. Is that you, TRT?