Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County vs Montgomery County 8/19 Recreation Bowl
Who wins and why?
Breathitt will be improved but not enough to go beat Montgomery at their place.
Who knows what will happen Saturday. I'm excited to see what the Bobcats look like but it's truly impossible to predict what the result of Saturday's game will be. I know what I hope to see is improvement on the Defensive side of things. I think with improvement there the record could and should improve significantly.
Coin Toss Wrote:Who knows what will happen Saturday. I'm excited to see what the Bobcats look like but it's truly impossible to predict what the result of Saturday's game will be. I know what I hope to see is improvement on the Defensive side of things. I think with improvement there the record could and should improve significantly.

I agree Coin Toss, I don't know what to expect either. With O'Hair and Parks gone, I don't have any idea who our playmakers will be on offense this year. I know Noble is back, but I'm curious to see who steps up at the other Wide receiver spots. Also, I have no idea who will be running the ball this year. On a positive note, I look for Stacy to have a big year, with him having two years under his belt as a starter, I expect him to be a leader and put up some big numbers. As far as the line play, I know we have some strong kids up front, but how that carries over to the field, is yet to be seen. Defensively, I look for improvements with Chapman taking over, but how much, I don't know. Over the past few years, we have been horrible, but I think we are finally headed in the right direction. So, hopefully we can go to Mt. Sterling and start the year off right with a win.
Look for the Gross kid to have a big year at RB. He's got some talent. There's a few young play makers at WR along with Noble that will help. I think we will see improvement. I just hope Chapman can make a difference with the D. Looking back at last season many times enough points were scored to get a win but the defense would give up 40+ points. That's tough to overcome at any level of football.
Montgomery beat Estill by a TD in their scrimmage without O'Hair. Breathitt/Montgomery should give us a decent look at Estill and Breathitt's district. I'm not saying that Estill will beat Breathitt if Montgomery beats Breathitt because anything can happen on any given night.

Hopefully the Bobcats can pull out this one!
Strikeout King Wrote:Montgomery beat Estill by a TD in their scrimmage without O'Hair. Breathitt/Montgomery should give us a decent look at Estill and Breathitt's district. I'm not saying that Estill will beat Breathitt if Montgomery beats Breathitt because anything can happen on any given night.

Hopefully the Bobcats can pull out this one!
How much will O`hair really mean to the Engineers? Are they going to pass the ball more? Physicality is not his strength.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Montgomery by 7.
Montgomery County - 41

Breathitt County - 20
Montgomery County will win this one for sure. Sorry Breathitt County maybe another game. :popcorn:
Montgomery wins this one by 6
Not heard a lot about the Bobcats this summer. That is usually not a good thing. MC by 7+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Montgomery 35-14
Montgomery 46 Breathitt 20. Montgomery to quick
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:How much will O`hair really mean to the Engineers? Are they going to pass the ball more? Physicality is not his strength.

Estill has him listed as QB. I don't think he can play just yet tho he has to have a minimum # of practices.