Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Scores Submitted through 8/13/17
Take it to another thread, leave this one for game scores.
pjdoug Wrote:I disagree. kids from Southern Whitley County shouldn't be playing for Corbin nor should North Laurel kids be playing for Williamsburg or Corbin. The better opportunity thing is a bunch of B'S to justify recruiting.

I never said i agree with reciprocal agreements. In fact I dont.
I'm just making the point nobody is doing anything illegals when you have reciprocal agreements on. If you want that to stop then the people at the board of education will need to Do that....

If anyone wants to discuss this further, start a new thread about it. Let's quit tying up this game score thread.

I'll keep posting the actual weekly game scores to the other thread titled game score threads.
Check that every week to see scores
Footballlife1 Wrote:What about the starting QB for Williamsburg, never came off the field. within a few hours he joined corbin 8th grade, starts every snap. Your telling me he just woke up one day and said "forget the team that i have always played for, im going to corbin". I call bull crap, kids dont think that way they are told something. And what does it say about a team that has a good QB and immediately starts a new transfer, benching their old one. Just my opinion, i just noticed how thoughtful you are towards the kids and surrounding programs.

I have a kid on this team and he came to Corbin because this program is a better fit for him and the direction his family wants to go. You are also wrong he didn't come in and take the qb job he plays numerious position and is probably one of our best defensive players. The only time he really plays qb is in wildcat. I honestly think this kid can start safety next yr as freshman, and then you may see him take the qb job his sophomore year. I love this kids work ethic and hard nosed competitiveness. He will be a big lefty that is hard core now, so he would be a good fit in Haddix system in future.
pjdoug Wrote:I disagree. kids from Southern Whitley County shouldn't be playing for Corbin nor should North Laurel kids be playing for Williamsburg or Corbin. The better opportunity thing is a bunch of B'S to justify recruiting.

I hate to even converse with you on here. Do you choose to work, live, eat,
Sleep and do you have the option of where you do it. The reciprocating agreement was established to give the parents and kids those same options and give them the ability to attend the school they want while doing it. If you don't like the rules you have the option to move to where it is not applicable. You can call it what you want but I am sure Corbin didn't take a gun and threaten to harm anyone to force them to do something against there will. An individuals freedom is about all we have left, we don't need to be convicted by people on blue grass rivals who have little man syndrome and like to cry around because they can't control every situation. You also have the option to improve your own programs and academics to make them more appealing to make kids and parents to want to play in your program. I am pretty sure your a Whitley man and with your programs facilities they should have the biggest advantage for drawings kids in, but your programs internal parts push kids further away. I am also very involved with several kids from Whitley and understand the challenges that limit the kids from playing due to working jobs and the kids can't help that.
Sorry I just realized we are doing this on the score thread