Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you were a college scout...
If you were a college scout who would you scout from eastern kentucky???
Everybody from Belfry, Pikeville or Prestonsburg :wink:
For the 05 season i would scout:
1. Ron Blume- (Johnson central) A very fast running back with good field vision.
2. Wes Ward- (Paintsville) A good blocking back that has bulked up since last season
3. Brenton Hamilton- (Pikeville) Another good player that has college potential.
Pikeville: Chase Huffman, Weston Robinson, Matt Sexton (possibly)
Belfry: ???...lost everyone i knew this year.
Prestonsburg: Hamilton
Pike Central: Varney

Superman, i like those picks as well.
Belfry-Doug Howard, David Jones
That RB from Bell Co.
Depends on what I needed.. But I'm not sure right now. I'll let ya knwo when season starts lol
Next year i would scout
Varney-PC(also maybe some step-up players)
Hamilton-P-Burg
if it were this former year id definently pick up sulivan rom pikeville
Two players that I think will be scouted heavily this season are ; Newell of Somerset and Warford of Madison Central at RB...I predict that it will be a good year for Linemen because this past season RBs were the hot item...It is time for us fans to promote our players and make mention of them on sights like BGR and others. This gets our players name recognition and the Scouts will come... :wink:
Superman Wrote:For the 05 season i would scout:
1. Ron Blume- (Johnson central) A very fast running back with good field vision.
2. Wes Ward- (Paintsville) A good blocking back that has bulked up since last season
3. Brenton Hamilton- (Pikeville) Another good player that has college potential.

Brenton Hamilton goes to p-burg man, but theres college potential in him
JC-the Blume kid
Pikeville-Chase Huffman
PC-Varney (maybe)
wait a couple of years....then see how many letters casey rowe gets from colleges......
if i was from say florida state Big Grin than no one, are u kidding me..lmao...but if i was from a small school in kentucky like eku and those schools than maybe some kids, but a major d-1 football school no one!
casey rowe will get a D-1 or D-2 offer definatley if he keeps it up
I had the chance to be a grad assist. at Marshall after my playing days at Akron, the top kid on my list out of the mountains has to be Blume. You can't build a program around him, but he is definately a good starting block. I haven't had the opprotunity to see many other kids play, but that is one that I have seen and most impressed with.
Flowmaster, did you get to watch David J, Doug H, or Dustin M play???
PantherBlitz42 Wrote:
Superman Wrote:For the 05 season i would scout:

Brenton Hamilton goes to p-burg man, but theres college potential in him

Dang, i didnt even notice i put that till just now...that was a big mistake, i knew he played for pburg
Lol we all make mistakes
does everyone realy think that Chase Huffman will get a college football scholarship he may get a Baseball but IMO hes not college football material. He doesnt realy see the field good enough to b a college quarterback. but anything is possible but from here i do not c this ever happening. Trevor Compton didnt get a college scholarship to my knowlege and he was 10 times better than Huffman. I was also wondering where is Hundley.
Hundley went to EKU if I'm not mistaking! Can someone verify this? I'm about 99% sure that he went to EKU tho bamma.