Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republicans — and Democrats — call for Trump to denounce white supremacists
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I would refer you to LET THE TRUMPET SOUND, and you could read for yourself how King agonized over agitators and advocates of violence within the SCLC ranks. Or, "A Knock at Midnight," but I suspect that would be pointless.

Wow. I mean I know you had to be right about something sooner or later, but I'm still shocked. You're right, either work is pointless as they might relate to the discussion here at hand. (Not that I buy for the first second that YOU actually read either yourself of course)

The irony in your having taken the position you have of course, is you're a white guy who knows absolutely nothing of his oft asserted advocacy other that which he parrots.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh, I read them. You haven't. Basically, you're a Forum Boy Peacock. And that's about it. For all your yammering about dishonesty, and whining about copying, and endless, monotonous, superfluous posts, you're a chump constantly self- proclaiming "I'm champ." It's funny.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:
Oh, I read them. You haven't. Basically, you're a Forum Boy Peacock. And that's about it. For all your yammering about dishonesty, and whining about copying, and endless, monotonous, superfluous posts, you're a chump constantly self- proclaiming "I'm champ." It's funny.

I never bother to read rehashes of slavery, nor do I take in one of the endless parade of slave movies, nor am I the least bit interested in listening to a guy whose opinion has been given him by others. The slave days are long over, and all you know about them is what you're told on left-wingnut internet sites. What's funny is a caustic little twerp like you who can't begin to defend his asinine parrotings, having the nerve to slam others who can. You have great contempt for me, it's just that you can't resist mimicking my every writing nuance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ Once again, this is a political forum. All I know is the screenname "TRT." I do not know "you" so how could I hold you in contempt? The question about slavery came up in the context of the Confederate flag and commemorative statues of Robert E. Lee. Basically, WeePeeGee, you lack insight into your own Peacockian ways. I have said many times I respect the sincerity and tenacity with which you hold and argue your beliefs. We disagree. With heat. It's fun to jockey back and forth. Without the disagreement and heat, the forum gets boring. No contempt here, TRT. Just rowdy, spirited back and forth.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Once again, this is a political forum. All I know is the screenname "TRT." I do not know "you" so how could I hold you in contempt? The question about slavery came up in the context of the Confederate flag and commemorative statues of Robert E. Lee. Basically, WeePeeGee, you lack insight into your own Peacockian ways. I have said many times I respect the sincerity and tenacity with which you hold and argue your beliefs. We disagree. With heat. It's fun to jockey back and forth. Without the disagreement and heat, the forum gets boring. No contempt here, TRT. Just rowdy, spirited back and forth.

Just pointing out the irony, you disagree with heat but you've managed nonetheless to absorb my writing style like a sponge. And you'd sell that all in fun line a lot easier if you would spend more time in reasonable defense of the opinions others have given you, and less in personal insult and name calling. Frankly, you're not very good at it anyway.

Like Occupy Main Street was a sham dressed in the clothes of peaceful protest, this was an excuse for thugs to revel in foment. I don't believe a 100 year old statue of Robert E Lee to be of particular offense to most people. "Slavery as an institution, is a moral and political evil in any country." ---ROBERT E LEE
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Reasonable defense" is visible only to the reasonable. Zealots, sold as slaves to cultish tail- grasping, certainly can't see it.

"Violence is violence, no matter what group." I would argue that Nazi aggression was very different than the counter aggression of D-Day. Now, rioting and looting is certainly no D-Day, but throwing out generalisms that deny distinctions? Unreasonable.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:
"Reasonable defense" is visible only to the reasonable. Zealots, sold as slaves to cultish tail- grasping, certainly can't see it.

"Violence is violence, no matter what group." I would argue that Nazi aggression was very different than the counter aggression of D-Day. Now, rioting and looting is certainly no D-Day, but throwing out generalisms that deny distinctions? Unreasonable.

I never thought of obfuscation as being a gift but I must admit, it happens to be your most outstanding personality trait. And let's face it, if you're UNREASONABLE to the point of arguing the validity of the Word of the Almighty, you'd argue anything. You go ahead with it, I'm out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I never thought of obfuscation as being a gift but I must admit, it happens to be your most outstanding personality trait. And let's face it, if you're UNREASONABLE to the point of arguing the validity of the Word of the Almighty, you'd argue anything. You go ahead with it, I'm out.

Over and over again, you equate the state with your religion. Over and over again, you single out places where people fall short of God's glory and make them the ultimate test of all. You're wrong. Period.
Bob Seger Wrote:From what I understand the White House will be denouncing sexual pervert offenders sometime this week.

RUN....

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="red"]
HIDE....[/COLOR][/SIZE]

PRAY....

So Trump's resigning? :lmao: :biggrin:
vector Wrote:You have replaced Runitupthebut as the biggest Dumbas$ on this site

Naw, you've had the #1 spot nailed down for years now.