Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central @ Lynn Camp 08/18/17
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
JPC not being there will start to show game 1 in a loss to Lynn camp. Lynn Camp 26 Knott 18
I'm hearing Knott County Central Qb Cameron Jones is being recruited by some of the top D-1 schools in the country. 6'8 270lb Qb. :Cheerlead
Jones is a beast, the SHAQ of eastern Ky. football. What does he have to go with him is the big question mark. Knott wasn't physical to say the least. Jones is good, can be very good if he can stay level-headed in tough times. Is the good soph. receiver back for Knott? He should be a jr. this season.
Lynn camp 28-7
Knott Co.
Lynn camp 28 kcc 18
Knott County Central - 46

Lynn Camp - 34
Knott 27 Lynn Camp 20
Knott 50 Lynn Camp 48 no defense
Lynn Camp 24 Knott 14 I don't think Knott can stop Lynn Camp Running backs.
bop07475 Wrote:Lynn Camp 24 Knott 14 I don't think Knott can stop Lynn Camp Running backs.

[Image:

]

Bolz, my ole buddy Chuck bout spit milk all over the hunger din today, wowza! He attends junior barber school and says the food is gooooooood..... This big man will say that the Campers will get to run all night long but it will be to get away from the Patriot D baby!!! Can't run through a steel curtain bolz and by the time Supaman lights up the sky, we be singing another one bites the dust on the way home.

#bettergetthemsolareclipseglassesoutfridaynight More mash taters please!!!
Lynn camp 28-21
So good to see you made it through the long hot summer fatpat!!!
This will be a tough one to pick. I am going with Knott.
Granny Bear Wrote:So good to see you made it through the long hot summer fatpat!!!

[Image:

]

Granny, ole fatpat tried to stay cool as a tub of ice cream, but most of the time I was as hot as my mammy's fried taters, wowza! Good luck to them Bears this year in all sports. This fat man is ready to start the football season and tear up some concessions.

#grannyisafriendofmine More mash taters please!!!
Campers by 6
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bolz, my ole buddy Chuck bout spit milk all over the hunger din today, wowza! He attends junior barber school and says the food is gooooooood..... This big man will say that the Campers will get to run all night long but it will be to get away from the Patriot D baby!!! Can't run through a steel curtain bolz and by the time Supaman lights up the sky, we be singing another one bites the dust on the way home.

#bettergetthemsolareclipseglassesoutfridaynight More mash taters please!!!

Make sure that steel Curtain is hanging in front of the goal line... cause from what I see that steel curtain is hanging behind it..... and its going to be Touch Down Wild Cats all night long... :biglmao:
Knott will win in a close one
Campers by 7.
FatPat, do you have a back-up plan if the concession stand runs out of TATERS? I don't think even you could recover from that! LOL
Maggard gets his first win as head coach for the Pats
KCC 28
Lynn Camp 22
I'm not sure what Lynn Camp has but Leslie put the hurting to knott in the scrimmage last Friday. Sent 3 of there best players out. Plus the QB was in a boot. So I'm taking Lynn camp 32-14
[Image: http://backtraxamerica.com/wp-content/up...24x682.jpg] Triple Wowza! Ole Magnum be lighting the freaking sky up with Supaman Jones baby! JPC has went full incognito mode brutha! CT said you cant go full incognito brutha but JPC said theyll never see it coming! JPC told ole Fatpat he may be playing the freaking tuba bruh but he be in Magnums headset antenna all night! Straight up genius! Ole Fatpat be hitting Bubbys BBQ wide open before the game and Patriot Nation be setting camp up all night in Corby! The Kidd be running alnight! #giantsmoresrdabest More mash taters please!!!
Expect a bunch of points in this one
Knott County 24-14
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: http://backtraxamerica.com/wp-content/up...24x682.jpg] Triple Wowza! Ole Magnum be lighting the freaking sky up with Supaman Jones baby! JPC has went full incognito mode brutha! CT said you cant go full incognito brutha but JPC said theyll never see it coming! JPC told ole Fatpat he may be playing the freaking tuba bruh but he be in Magnums headset antenna all night! Straight up genius! Ole Fatpat be hitting Bubbys BBQ wide open before the game and Patriot Nation be setting camp up all night in Corby! The Kidd be running alnight! #giantsmoresrdabest More mash taters please!!!

Bubby's is hard to beat.
[Image: http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/bf/bfb6d7430...10a8b1.jpg] Time to rise and feast hard bruh! Ole GTW was rocking last night! Magnum says we be raising the freaking decibels baby! JPC has created a munsta with Magnum! Wowza! Ole Fatpat not heard that much loud music since the 97 Gbread festival baby! Ole Fatpat likes it! Locomotive Luke,the Kidd, and my Pats be tearing ole Lynnie up brutha! #bubbysneverbedasame More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1ubdha.gif] Wowza! Patriot Nation and ole Fatpat like camping with da best of em! Tailgating,camping,and a feast fit for a big man! Killa B station be representing and rocking with AB/CD connection bruh! Ant and Dill on radio,CT and entourage be amping it up like only Pat Nation can do and thats wide open! Ole Fatpat and Patriot Nation be tearing this mutha wide open! Tonight be as hot as the butter on my taters at the buffet bruh! #campingoutincorby More mash taters please!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1ubmpx.jpg] Lawd Jesus the BOE,CT,and Bopo have done went and done it baby! Quadruple wowza! Phone booth has done went portable baby! This is what ole Fatpat talking about brutha! Straight up genius! Supaman be playing if we got to bring the tater booth baby! Brought a tear to ole Fatpats eye when they said we got a surprise for ole Fatpat! Ct tore the tarp off of the Supamobile while Magnum smiling like a freaking possum after the trail ride! Only problem is a big man cant fit in this thing! #magnumafasttaterlearner More mash taters please!!!