Knox 35-14
Home team
Where is it played at?
at letcher county Bobcats4years
Knox by a TD!!
Knox by21
Knox 34 Letcher 30
How did LCC look last night?
Good question, any info? Must build on Thursday's showing. Bell is not any better than last year at this time. Last year Bell fell apart as the season went on. Offense has more moving parts , believe that if you will. Much better coach, with fewer athletes some what equals the playing field. LCC on the other hand has done very well in 7 on 7 , what did they do with pads last night?
Knox still has a bunch of Athletes. Someone told me they started 3 linemen that had never taken a varsity snap before Thursday, they have a couple linemen that are battling injury that should be ready the first couple weeks. I'm sure they didnt want to show much in the panorama. I think this team has chance to be pretty good by the end the year.
We do, what about LCC?
Cougars didn't look real sharp against east ridge, not for sure how good east ridge is going to be?
knox 28 letcher14
123GO Wrote:Cougars didn't look real sharp against east ridge, not for sure how good east ridge is going to be?

East Ridge is not very good.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Good question, any info? Must build on Thursday's showing. Bell is not any better than last year at this time. Last year Bell fell apart as the season went on. Offense has more moving parts , believe that if you will. Much better coach, with fewer athletes some what equals the playing field. LCC on the other hand has done very well in 7 on 7 , what did they do with pads last night?

Bell will be much better. Dudley ain't gonna show his hand in a scrimmage .
Panthers will start the season with a strong showing. KC will be a team to watch this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Knox 35 Letcher 14.
Letcher loses a close one 35-28 to a speedy Knox central
I think Knox will take this one by 3 scores
Knox big in this one
Knox Central - 34

Letcher County Central - 20
Knox by 14
Knox 35 LCC 32 ! LCC very strong skilled players and will put points on the board . Up front is where LCC is lacking , if Knox plays clean ....no turnovers the Panthers win , if they make mistakes and put the ball on the ground don't be suprised if LCC pulls the upset ! LCC QB Sergent is very talented and has some WR with some wheels! Very high scoring game comes down to turnovers!
KC by 3
I'll go with Knox Central in this one.
Panthers by 21.
knox by 18