Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County vs Middlesboro 8/18
He's back! Long live Dudley!
BellMiddle Wrote:I don't think Middlesbrough can be in the game even with Williams kid playing at full potential

I don't think that is the case.

Nevertheless, as another poster confirmed, he is not playing so I stand with my prediction that Bell County will win but not near by the margin that some are predicting.

Who are Bell's running backs?
Mr. Obvious Wrote:I don't think that is the case.

Nevertheless, as another poster confirmed, he is not playing so I stand with my prediction that Bell County will win but not near by the margin that some are predicting.

Who are Bell's running backs?

Freshman RB Tyson Thomas will see a lot of playing time. Great kid. Use to play for Middlesboro. That's one thing about us. We usually have plenty of horses when Dudley is here.
Well no one is talking about Wombles not playing for Bell! Why not? Middlesboro will play Bells hindend off!
Trashtalker Wrote:Well no one is talking about Wombles not playing for Bell! Why not? Middlesboro will play Bells hindend off!

Go Jackets !
Trashtalker your a joke! Massengil is a joke. He's word is no good and he's made out football team no good! Trashtalker since you like to make big bets. Let's bet Williams plays and they still get beat by 28+.2nd bet is that at least 7 starters out of 22 lay down and don't finish the game! Bell 42 Middlesboro 7 on Jv squad.
Sorry to sabotage this thread. But can someone tell me why they call opening week(Week 0 instead of weak 1)?
BellCo18 Wrote:Freshman RB Tyson Thomas will see a lot of playing time. Great kid. Use to play for Middlesboro. That's one thing about us. We usually have plenty of horses when Dudley is here.

Is he their feature back? If so, it will be a long season. He is a tremendous kid but simply lacks any real speed. He may well rush for 100 yards tomorrow but it will be 3 yards at a time most time.

What other backs do they have?

Now that I think about it, Anthony Jackson of Middlesboro will be the best athlete on the field no doubt.
Mr. Obvious Wrote:Is he their feature back? If so, it will be a long season. He is a tremendous kid but simply lacks any real speed. He may well rush for 100 yards tomorrow but it will be 3 yards at a time most time.

Now that I think about it, Anthony Jackson of Middlesboro will be the best athlete on the field no doubt.
Does that mean Middlesboro can win?
pjdoug Wrote:Does that mean Middlesboro can win?

10% of that happening. 😂
BellCo18 Wrote:10% of that happening. 😂

Why 10 percent ?
pjdoug Wrote:Why 10 percent ?

That was me being nice. 🤔
BellCo18 Wrote:That was me being nice. 🤔

Will you still be nice when you lose ?
Mr. Obvious Wrote:Is he their feature back? If so, it will be a long season. He is a tremendous kid but simply lacks any real speed. He may well rush for 100 yards tomorrow but it will be 3 yards at a time most time.

Colby Frazier, Keagen Lefevers and Jordan Wombles.
pjdoug Wrote:Will you still be nice when you lose ?

Sure, but we will not lose. Especially on Log Mtn. Bell Co is a lot bigger and stronger than last season. Dudley has our boys in the best shape this program has seen in years.
Wombles can't play tonight can he?
BellCo18 Wrote:Sure, but we will not lose. Especially on Log Mtn. Bell Co is a lot bigger and stronger than last season. Dudley has our boys in the best shape this program has seen in years.

I'm sure of that. Dudley gets them prepared.
Truthhurts Wrote:Wombles can't play tonight can he?

Why not ?
BellCo18 Wrote:Colby Frazier, Keagen Lefevers and Jordan Wombles.

The Lefevers kid is listed on roster as a tight end so he must be a pretty big kid, right? Just looking at last years numbers, he is the only one of these guys in the backfield that have any varsity carries assuming Wombles isn't playing. He rushed the ball 37 times for 133 yards.

I've never heard of the Frazier kid.

Why is Wombles not playing?
Asher kid is most experienced back they have and can out run anyone on MBoro D
Truthhurts Wrote:Asher kid is most experienced back they have and can out run anyone on MBoro D

I knew there must be someone else. That's why I kept asking. I now remember him having a pretty good game last year. Hard to know if he is faster than every middlesboro player but i do expect him to best threat tonight and will most likely have a good night.
Truthhurts Wrote:Asher kid is most experienced back they have and can out run anyone on MBoro D

Austin Asher graduated.
We have around 60 kids out this year. Dudley will find the talent. What makes him so great. He can take a mediocre kid and make him into a all star.

Whoops.
Just watch and see how Dudley will put anyone out there with the ball and still put up close to triple digits on the jackets
BellCo18 Wrote:Austin Asher graduated.

It's his younger brother
BellMiddle Wrote:Just watch and see how Dudley will put anyone out there with the ball and still put up close to triple digits on the jackets

Scoring or rushing yards? Like I said, even the Thomas boy may rush for 100 yards, but he would do it 3 yards at a time.

Like I said earlier, I think with Williams out, Bell County should win this game. I am eager to see the changes by middlesboro's offense though.
No change it's going to be the same thing we have done for 20 years up until Frazier got here. It's going to be option left option right. That's what we DO know and probably our best bet with the Jackson kid playing QB what I want to see if our Defensive Head coach can somehow scheme up some kind of defense that doesn't allow 45 points a game. I'm expecting improvement but only because we are a year older and a year more experienced. Go jackets!