Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME VIDEO...
How important is game film to your program ? At SWHS it is very important. During season Friday's game is viewed by team and each player is graded on his performance on Sun. Then on Mon. game film of the upcoming Friday nights opponent is studied by the Varsity. We have 3 cams working each game, end-zone cam, upper 50 yd. line, and the sideline cam...We don't miss much. Also, after the season is complete, highlight films are compiled for each player planning on playing at the next level and sent to interested College recruiters and Head Coaches. Plus each player is presented each game copy as a momento for posteriety and his family. All volunteer and done for the betterment of the team and it's players... 8)
At my high school, we watched film on the opponent every sunday. Studied them but rarely watched ourselves. We only have one camera unlike you. That would a good thing for every high school football program to have that. Our coach never sent or complied any films for us or anything. The college came only by our own work. SouthWestern has a good program going on over there good luck next year.
Films real important at pikeville it helps us with our techneque and everything
We watched film every sunday then went out and practiced on next weeks D. We never got to watch the previous weeks film. But we sure heard what we did wrong by the coach.
I tried to order game film from wymt and they said it was in the mail but it never made it to me.. I was soo mad..

But game film should be important and should be studied my both players and coaches
If I was you I would call them back and try to get again
yeah... at pikeville we go over game film as a team..
I ordered a Sports Overtime tape and it came in about 2 or 3 days, I'd def. call back Mario
Who you calling mario??? Mine never did come in
haha my bad ctd, I wasn't paying attention. Sry bout that!
at pikeville on mondays we watch film of last weeks game followed by next opponent film.......this way we could see what we did wrong...what we did right...and what could have been better
We watched film every week almost... sometimes it was for games, or just getting better in general