2007 Marshall Football Schedule
Date Opponent

Saturday, Sept. 1 at Miami (Fla.)

Saturday, Sept. 8 WEST VIRGINIA (ESPN)

Saturday, Sept. 15 NEW HAMPSHIRE

Saturday, Sept. 22 at Cincinnati

Tuesday, October 2 at Memphis (ESPN2)

Saturday, October 13 at Tulsa

Sunday, October 21 Southern Miss (ESPN2)

Saturday, October 27 Rice

Saturday, November 3 at UCF

Saturday, November 10 East Carolina

Saturday, November 17 at Houston

Saturday, November 24 UAB

All dates are subject to change.
Times are TBA.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
im going to say this squad will post a 5-7 record
I will be at the west virginia marshall game for sure!!!
I go to alot of Marshall home games! Hopefully can make it to the WV game!
5-7,,Well that might come true but alot more is expected.The loss of Bradshaw to the pros will hurt!!Opening with Miami is tough but we couldnt be getting them at a better time.
5-7
I will make the 20 minute drive to the wvu game this year should be a good game.
Thats a tough OOC schedule.
corndog23 Wrote:Thats a tough OOC schedule.
When I turned 16 and started driving in 76 I never missed a Marshall Home game.They were in the middle of the longest losing streak in the country but loved going to those games.In the Movie We Are Marshall and the coach and his kid go out to get the newspaper on game day I walked down those very streets many times on the way to Old fairfield stadium!!
Let's just say I'll be on the sidelines for the Herd at every MU home game this year....and NO I will not be wearing pads.Confusedmallchee It just sucks losing Bradshaw. However, Coty Slate is excellent and I expect great things from him this year!

I love the Herd and I am behind them 110%!
Let's go Herd! WE ARE....MARSHALL!
I'd rather be a queer than a Mountaineer!
Old school Dawg Wrote:When I turned 16 and started driving in 76 I never missed a Marshall Home game.They were in the middle of the longest losing streak in the country but loved going to those games.In the Movie We Are Marshall and the coach and his kid go out to get the newspaper on game day I walked down those very streets many times on the way to Old fairfield stadium!!

I actually got to be an extra in that scene and you can actually see me! It was really cool and I thought the movie was great....but of course I would since I go there.
*SC*Cards*FaNaTiC* Wrote:I actually got to be an extra in that scene and you can actually see me! It was really cool and I thought the movie was great....but of course I would since I go there.
Listen I got a copy and have watched it 20 times.What part are you in?This isnt Joey Stepp is it.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Listen I got a copy and have watched it 20 times.What part are you in?This isnt Joey Stepp is it.

No this isn't Joey Stepp and I'm not a football player. But I am on the sideline! Although I know Joey and I think very highly of him! I am in the scene where he runs out of the house to get the newspaper with his son and all the people are outside walking to the game. You can see me very clearly in the right top corner of the screne. There is a young couple who both have on brown leather jackets and I am the one shaking the pom-pom. It's only my back, but hey I'm there!
That is so cool that I posted earlier on here where I had walked down those same streets and here that was the scene you were in.I just got an email from Phil Ratliff.He is an assistant there now.